Chap. 10: Inazuma Otoshi~!!

The next day, we tested our jumping skills with Goenji, who would be the one to kick.

Danchou told me that I might do the kicking someday and to get ready.

I...did fine, I think. I missed some heights and landing, but Danchou said it was fine and gave me a head pat.

"I'm not a kid, Danchou!"

"Well you are when you're in your regular form," everyone said.

(Mental note: I'm not a kid, I'm 11. Kind of. I think so.)

"Say, if Goenji is going on top, where in the world will he put his jump? On our shoulders?" I asked.

Danchou looked at the Secret Manual that came out of nowhere and flipped through the pages.

I looked at the page and tried to comprehend what it said.

"I think he's supposed to kick from our shoulders..." I said weakly as I started to massage my shoulders.

"Watatsukino-san?" a teacher called.

"Yes?" We all looked.

"A young girl wanted to see you"

"O...Kay...?" Who is it?

I quickly went to the front gates, to greeted by,

"S- Suwako Moriya-sama..." I stuttered, "W-what brings you t-to the outer world?"

"To keep you safe! Sanae (Moriya Shrine's Shrine Maiden) wanted to know if you were okay or not," Suwako-sama explained.

"Uh...uh...yeah...I'm...okay...I think..."

Well, I get why she is worried about the outer world.

"C-can you tell her that I'm...doing well?"

"Of course," Suwako-sama acknowledged, "Until I see what's going on in this world."

Noooooooooo.................

"So, who is that girl?" Kazemaru asked.

"She's a goddess! Don't do any shame on her!!!" I answered, trying so hard not to die and exposing I was undead.

"It's okay, I usually get that," Suwako-sama said.

"Hime-san! We're gonna practice Inazuma Otoshi! Come!" Danchou said.

"Coming!"

~~~~~~~

"So, are you going on my shoulders?" I asked Goenji when we faced each other.

"If you want me to," He answered.

I shivered, but answered, "Just go ahead"

We jumped at the timing when the ball went up. Goenji jumped a little higher than me and jumped up with my shoulder.

"Ah-" *ban*

"Hime-san!"

"I'm okay, Goenji, you're using only one leg to jump, try jumping with two feet, that should get you a little bit more balance" I explained.

"Okay."

We tried again, the Hissatsu worked, but I kept hitting my bum when I landed.

"I'm using Unzan from now on," I declared.

We did it again, this time, I brought out Unzan in time and they caught me.

"Yaaay!!" I cheered softly.

Suwako-sama looked satisfied with my achievement.