Chap. 38: Kidokawa Seishuu-Sen 1

I joined as MF with only me on the field. I care less about the shouts of the crowd and the spree of the enemy.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

They kicked off, but I swiftly stole the ball from them and dribbled up faster than them.

"I'll tell you something very important," I whispered, "ogres are supposed to be big and strong right? That's right, a big and scary ogres are the best right?!"

I jumped up and shouted, "Onifu {FireWater}(鬼符「ファイヤーウォーター」)!!!"

The ball shot through the sky as a water dragon with 2 horns chased it, but once it caught the ball with his mouth, it transformed into a firebird. No one was expecting this as the ball got in.

"You're still a child..." I smirked.

I switched places with the others, leaving me on the bench.

"That was fun!" I never clouded my eyes, "I feel like this the first time sitting on the bench though."

"Get ready for anything Watatsukino," Hibiki-kantoku said, "I might put you in the second half."

"...I didn't ask to..." I said sadly. I only asked to put only me on the field for the first kick-off.

The fierce battle went on and I watched silently as the other team became impatient.

I don't have a good feeling, though I can already tell the fate of this match.

"'Tri-Pegasus'!!"

I carefully watched, mainly the other team as I saw one kid who looked like he had seen it before and was surprised to see it now.