Chap. 40: Tea Break

"Danchou, did you have a bad dream last night?" I asked while drinking caffeine(tea), "it's written over your face."

"Do you think I can win with 'God Hand' against Zeus?"

I gulped what was in my mouth and released the edge of my cup off my lips.

I looked down in dread as I remembered that match.

"...D- Did your grandfather leave you anything else?" I asked. He kept silent.

"Say, Hime..."

"Don't dodge my question! What?"

"Are you hiding something? Other than that ogre form and your ability (See chap. 11)..."

"...No? Why do you ask?" I lied, of course, I couldn't say I was from a place that doesn't exist.

"...In the dream I had, your right side was covered with something else, it wasn't a human body, nor your ogre form..."

Is he talking about Tsukuyomi? I thought.

After school, I excused myself and went to Gensoukyo, specifically the cave.

I used Tsukuyomi's ability to control darkness and made powerful opponents.

"Come on!" I shouted and they all came in at once. About 11 opponents were seen with a quick look.

I did have a little trouble, causing me to use my ogre form.

"Hehe, what am I doing..." I said as I made them again, "I'm supposed to use my legs, not my arms..."

Next time, I used my legs and mind, blasting a lot of spellcards and round Bullets that were about the same size as a soccer ball. I sat down. I think I'm fine...

"Oh hey, Hime!" Danchou said.

I came back with my uniforms and 14-form.

"I came back since I rather train with my comrades around," I said.

"Train? Where were you?"

"My special training spot."

"And where is that?"

"A very dangerous place where humans don't wanna mess with"

"Oh, OH, ok..."

"You probably got the wrong idea, but I won't say anything else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the starry night on top of a bridge in my casual clothes(See banner of Prolog 1).

"Well hello there," a voice said.

"Wah! Oh, it's you..." I calmed down.

"It's me, the one and only Sumireko Usami! By the way, you kids should be going to your designated homes right now," she said.

"...Sumireko-san..." I called with a deep face.

"Yeah?"

"Am I...strong?"

"...Hime, if you're talking about soccer, you're more than powerful-"

"Do you think I...we can win against Zeus?"

"...You can...You kids are already powerful, my successful heir of my ability" she hugged me as tears fell peacefully. It was the first time I've cried like that since I've found my way home.

I slept at the bridge (which is not a good idea) and attended school with a split Ahoge on my head. (Refer to Seven Deadly Sins' 'Meliodas' if you want a better understanding of her messiness).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Danchou, what are you doing? You're gonna get hurt!" I said.

"I'll be fine!!"

"Honto kana~~(Is that true~~)?" I left and went to Rairai-ten for some advice from Kantoku.

Soon enough, Endou and some others came in.

"Iwankocchanai (Who's talking now)" I said as I moved my seat to the edge of the counter table.

"I have one idea that comes to mind when I speak of the sky," I added in the conversation, "...It's where the gods live..."

That Zeus Jr.H...I don't want to anticipate anything...