Chap. 27: Teikoku-Sen!!! 2

I changed into the regular uniform when Hibiki-kantoku came up to me. I remembered my favor and listened to what happened.

"Oh my..." were the only words that came out of me.

I came to MF and settled in my position.

Teikoku casually came up to us, but I was a step ahead and stole the ball as if it was nothing.

"Spellcard Activate! Muen {Anirin no Yoshinosou}(無縁「紫の吉野草」)!!!" I shouted my own Spellcard.

I flew into the air as I summoned three circles of pure light, each had different auras. Two circling one of them.

One light had a combination of purple, pink, and violet, which admitted Bullets that looked like butterflies.

Another light had a combination of green, pink, and sky blue, which admitted regular round Bullets.

The last light had a combination of green, blue, and white, which admitted rays that made purple sakuras sprout. The field filled with purple sakuras in a matter of minutes.

I kicked the ball with all my might and the three circles of light followed with it. The kick zoomed through the sakuras, releasing the petals into the air.

The keeper tried to block it but failed due to the power. I came down panting and fell to my bottom.

Well, it was worth practicing... I thought.

"That's my student!" Keine shouted.

I sighed in relief and closed my eyes and grinned.

We had some intense back and forths, with Teikoku getting a point, while our stamina was close to our limit.

I didn't have the chance nor the stamina to shoot a Hissatsu. I was thinking of something further than that.

But I guess there isn't a chance I thought as the ball came to me. I dribbled it up with some inhuman speed cause the Teikoku members were pretty close.

"'KihyakumanBai Kick'!!!" I shouted.

'KihyakumanBai Kick' is an evolved version of '10-bai kick'.

I made this as a coincident when I was dumb enough to shoot a '10-bai kick' on the goalpost and hit me right in the face. Although I didn't want to get hurt, I multiplied 10 times to 100 times to 10000 times to 1000000. The million had to be captured by Unzan though. The ki in 'KihyukumanBai' is the Kanji character 'ogre' (鬼) so in Kanji characters, 'KihyakumanBai kick' would be '鬼百万倍キック'.

The ball got in and I checked if the keeper was okay. He looked fine so I let it be.

'Koutei penguin Ni-gou' came in again, but I was ready in front of it.

"I'm sorry you little penguins! Spellcard Activate! Kishi {Doll of Round Table}(騎士「ドールオブラウンドテーブル」)!!!"

The dolls' rapier pierced the penguins and ball, attempting to block/break it.

The ball's speed reduced but hit me again. I passed it to the forwards, but Kidou stole the ball.

I kicked the ball pretty hard, is he gonna be okay? I thought as he passed me.

Teikoku did 'Koutei penguin Ni-gou' with Endou 1 on 1, but he was able to catch it.

We all passed it to the front and Endou came to join Inazuma Otoshi. With that, 'Inazuma Ichigou Otoshi' was created.

The match ended with 3-1, but most of all, we had fun!!