Chap. 41: Tea 'Break'

The next day, I took the morning off to soar into the sky. I used Sumiriko's ability to levitate, and Tsukuyomi's control of darkness to make wings on my back. I also used Moko's spellcard to boost me into the sky.

Nonetheless, I found it. I found Zeus Jr.H.

I slowly broke into the dark school, I used a cape to keep me covered in case some dumb person finds me.

I used Tsukuyomi's ability again to glide through the darkness without getting seen.

I ended up in a Soccer Field looking place.

I saw some shattered glass pieces on the floor, they were probably from a cup, a dozen of them.

Who the hell shatters glass cups and moreover, leaves them there?

"Who is it," a voice boomed. I should have been still invisible with Tsukuyomi's ability, but I feared that he, the one and only, Kageyama 'commander' would see through me.

I stayed in place until he gave up and left, the door closed. I was expecting him to flash the lights on moments later.

I quickly looked around to see a glass of weird substance. I grabbed it with caution and put it in my cloak for protection. I felt someone behind me, but I skipped it cause I should have been invisible.

I fell off the ship and deployed my dark wings.

Mission Impossible, Succeeded.

I turned the substance into the police office where the detective was and explained that Zeus Jr.H was his next (and current) target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you doing this morning?" Danchou asked when I came back.

"Some impossible missions," I said bending the way I told the truth.

"...you're weird in a way," Kazemaru said from behind.

"Those words kind of hit me hard, Kazemaru-chan..."

~Monday~ (cause I don't know what to write)

Danchou told me to put me as a model for his next stage of 'God Hand'.

"I'm just a mere 'God Hand' user...and besides, 'Gensou the Hand' is getting weaker for absolutely no reason I can't understand."

"Eh? Why?"

"As I said, I don't know...although it might mean that my health is reaching the limit..."

Did Erin-san say anything about my health getting weaker? I might need to meet her today...

"Ready...come at me!" I shouted as two Combo-Hissatsus came in.

But before I could stop it, a person came in and saw a bright light.