Chap. 3: What I can do

I picked up the jersey and quickly did some other things.

"Good luck," the Yakumo resident said.

I walked up to the field confidently ignoring the sights of shock.

"Your opponent is me...Teikoku!" I shouted to the other.

The match resumed, but I kept blocking the shoots with my body as they continually tried to reach the goal.

Well, they were trying to injure me so that I'll use up my energy and get off the court.

No sign of the 'shot', huh? "Then...It's my turn!" I said out loud and managed to get the ball in front of me.

They already hit me like, 23 times.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, the times I get hit or use the attack, the power multiplies by the number. The limit is ten, but I can go beyond the limit if I wanted to.

I kicked the ball like the opponents, aiming for the goal. The keeper didn't expect that and the ball got in. Making it 20-1. That might have been a tiny chance for the humans, but it was enough to get the attack I wanted. The 'shots'.

Well, good luck trying to block a kick that is 10 times stronger than the original one. I thought as I smiled a creepy "I'm-gonna-kill-you-someday" type of smile. Although they can't see my eyes, they shivered at the murderous intent.

"Death Zone!!"

"Hyakuretsu Shot!!"

"Cyclone!!"

"Ah-" I blocked the Cyclone making my body to the size of a 17-year-old, but Onifu {Missing Power} deactivated making me small again. The clothing didn't match my 5-year-old size, so it dangled on me.

The entire surrounding was shocked by my actual size, even the Yakumos' who knew who I was. I made an "I am going to cry" noize (The "Muuuuu~~~~" kind of noize) as tears were forming.

"Spellcard Activate! Onifu {Missing Power}!!(鬼符「ミッシングパワー」)" I shouted as I regained the size and continued. Although THIS TIME it was my turn to open their eyes.

"Spellcard Activate! Kinki {Four of a Kind}!!(禁忌「フォーオブアカインド」)" two more of me appeared shooting Bullets, making it impossible to come near us.

Now...here comes the fun part...

"Death Zone!!"

"Hyakuretsu Shot!!"

"Cyclone!!"

It was 20-6 and the match was about to end in a minute when the Teikoku Academy retrieved back to their vehicle they came in.

"Eeeh? Done already? I wanna play more!!" I used a high-pitched voice resembling a child even in my 14-year-old body.

"Heh, you will...soon..." the goggle boy said as he left.