Chap. 30: Football Frontier!

Finally, FINALLY, the (actual) Football Frontier has started!

"Yaaay..." I praised a little.

"You're hyped up, huh?" Danchou said.

"'Un'(yes)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already our first match with Sengoku Igajima.

I heard that they had special ninja soccer, but I just decided to go along with boosting Spellcards.

I warmed my fingers up before putting on my gloves.

We got on the field and started to practice.

I was concerned with the shadowy person/object on the ring of the stadium.

I saw the Youkai Mountain's Tengus in the crowd. I slightly waved at them and got to practice.

I felt the shadow moving and I stood in front of their path.

"Who is this lil' girl?" the boy said. I was in my 14-year-old form, but I hate to say, I was smaller than the average boy.

"AYE!!! I AIN'T ANY LIL' GIRL, I'M THE MERCILESS PRINCESS!!" I shouted.

"...Never heard of that."

"Of course no one has, that only applies to my home country."

I already knew a lot about him by reading his heart, so I rested on Unzan and sighed.

"Why are little boys idiots Unzan?" I asked him. Unzan didn't reply.

"'Homing Amulet'" I shot Reimu's Bullets. He looked surprised and left.

"Yare yare, I'm not even surprised anymore," I shrugged and got back to "work".

But soon enough, Kirigakure came again and requested me to play a game with him. The cup (see Chap. 24) dropped again, while I sighed and drank what was in there, this time it was apple juice.

"DAGA KOTOWARU (but I deny) no, I'm joking, let's play a little game," I joked around, taking another sip, "a game with speed, right? I guess Kazemaru-chan is best for that..."

"I'll do it," Kazemaru said.

"...I'm glad" I muttered as I sat on top of Unzan's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ninjas, huh? I bet they use some interesting clone technique or things that can't meet the eye...

This might be more interesting than punishing a person in Gensoukyo!!