Chap. 37: Phantasm Ogre of Soccer

Kidou's POV:

I was at the soccer field with the other teammates playing a friendly round of soccer.

"Hey," Ichinose called me.

"Hey, looking at them?" I answered, referring to the match.

"Yeah, I was wondering about the goalkeeper,"

I looked to see, "Oh, you mean Hime? She's pretty tricky, she does GK at the first half and steps onto the field the next half. She sometimes scares me, even though I'm not on the field (*he means when he is spying on the matches)"

"Ahaha, I can see why you're scared, she...almost looks like a...phantasm ogre of Soccer itself."

~Club time~

Hime's POV:

"Hey Kidou, is it just me, or were you saying things about me during the friendly match this morning?"

"No," He lied.

...Ima skip him for today...I thought.

I was forced into the plan/strategy meeting. I thought of some original 'Onifu' spellcards and some defense techniques/Hissatsus.

We stopped the meeting to go to a sweets shop.

I passed here once, but I never bought anything. There are some in Gensoukyo if I recall, but that was something dark. I looked around to see if there were some chocolates because I've never seen one in Gensoukyo.

I was looking when 3 of the same faces came up to me.

"'Dare'? (Who are you?)" I asked.

"You look oddly familiar...scratch that, you look like that ogre Hime Watatsukino!" the middle one said.

"Ah? (See Chap. 14 for pronunciation)" I grunted as I (unintentionally) transformed into the Yuugi-looking ogre. I also became my 14-form.

My eyes raged with anger and the aura was brighter than ever.

We got out of the shop and they told me to fight them. I poofed back to my small form and caught the cup in time.

I drank a little bit from it, "Fine...unless I'm allowed to use Hissatsus that came up to my mind,"

"DAY-L!!" they said.

"I hate them," I muttered under my breath, sweat dropping the three on my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"'Back Tornado'!!"

As expected..."'Shinrabanshou'!!" I admitted a ray of force and the fire disappeared. I caught the ball in time.

"Eh-"

*bam*

*bam*

"...You never know if someone unexpected is watching!!" I said as Unzan gave me the balls, "Say, isn't it against the rules to use multiple balls in a match?! Therefore, you guys lose due to violation of the soccer rules!!"

"...ok," the boys sat and glomed.

Wow, I sounded like Enma-sama right now!! I thought as I smiled innocently. Although I saw everyone shiver, I think my smile came out like Yuugi's.

They tried to do 'Triangle-Zet' but I deflected with 'Nenriki {Telekinesis Denpatou}(念力「テレキネシス 電波塔」)' and they got in trouble with their coach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...What is Danchou doing?" I asked.

"Trying to meet your power...I think?" Kazemaru-chan answered.

"...I feel REALLY idiotic right now..." I looked down.

"W-What? Why?!"