Chap. 23: Clash with Teikoku! Pt. 1

I listened silently as the others explained what happened while I was gone.

Such as Domon and that teacher being a spy for Teikoku and how the Rairai-ten boss became our new coach.

"Say, why do you look so formal even with your size and blindfold?" Kazemaru asked.

"I have more knowledge than you, Kazemaru-chan," I joked. Well, I indeed have more knowledge though.

When we arrived at Teikoku, one thought came to my mind: This place is HUGE.

Maybe as large as Koumakan, where the Scarlet vampires live.

"No wonder those players are strong...and smart..." I muttered.

We cautiously passed through the halls (except me cause I have no wariness whatsoever) to the changing room, greeted by Kidou, the Teikoku team's captain.

I held Haruna's hand so I looked more like a kid who came for fun. I hoped that he doesn't remember me becoming small during that (See chap. 3) match.

I changed quickly and set up my plan. Goalie for the first half, and Midfielder for the second half.

I can probably go forward...but defense is a little risky against that Teikoku...

'Gensou the Hand' is a must in goalkeeping, Unzan...Is it ok to use him? I mean...Unzan is formally a Youkai...

I haven't used Sumireko's ability yet...Is that also safe too?

The Scarlet sisters' Spellcards should do just fine, along with Sakuya and Patchouli's...

Maybe it's safe to use the Youkai mountain's Youkai's Spellcards, like Aya and-

My thoughts were interrupted by a muffled gunshot.

"Eh-" was the last words I said out loud before...I was shot.

~A few minutes later~

Dang, this Teikoku will do anything to win. I thought as she wrapped my shoulder, where I was shot, with a bandage.

FLASHBACK

"Kh!" I held back the pain. I was fast and lucky enough to dodge a rifle bullet.

I concentrated on the person's next move. He slowly tightened his finger on the rifle when a voice boomed through the empty halls,

"What are you trying to do with the princess?"

I immediately knew who the voice belonged to, the one and only Remilia Scarlet.

The next thing I knew, I was getting bandaged by the perfect maid, Sakuya Izoyoi.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So much for a place like this..." I sighed as I walked through the halls of Teikoku, "and shouldn't you be with your master?"

"I believe she is punishing that filthy human with her sister," she answered.

"Oh, that human is TOTALLY dead for sure," I laughed.

Flandre Scarlet, Remilia Scarlet's sister, is considered one of the deadliest people on the Youkai list. Having the ability to destroy anything she wishes to.

Just thinking about it makes me shiver...