Prolog 4: Watatsukino

It has been a year since I have met the Gensoukyo people near the Grove. I made my shots, skills, and Spellcards. I personally like "absorption shot" and "Gekifu {Hangeki Yakou}(撃符「反撃夜行」)"; a Spellcard.

Until one day, Erin called me to the Eientei for something. I flew through the complex maze of the grove and managed to get to Eientei.

"What is the matter Erin-san?" I spoke. After a few lessons with Keine-sensei, I was able to speak some words.

"Hi, welcome! I told my students/disciples wanted to adopt you to their family." Erin-san said crouching down a little to match my height. I tilted my head, disciples? As in, followers of a person?

I mean, I didn't have a real adoption, I just played around with Moko and had lessons with Keine-sensei. I usually sleep with Moko but I get tired in school sometimes so I sleep at school.

I followed Erin-san to a room where two people sat with Green tea, some snacks, and a bowl of diced peach on the table.

"Meet the Watatsukino Sisters," Erin said as she led me to the sisters.

"Is this a young girl you talked about, Eirin-san?" said the light-purple-haired woman.

"Yes, indeed it is Yorihime"

"She is very small for her age, isn't she?" said the white-blond-haired woman.

"I only eat soft rice," I quietly answered, "I haven't been eating before I was found by Moko."

"...I see. I heard that you had the ability to imitate any attack that hits you," 'Yorihime' said.

"Yeah, in rare cases, I can even imitate their ability, although that only happened once, with Moko"

"Oh! Wasn't Mokou's ability Undead and Immortal?" the white-blond-haired woman stated.

"Y-Yeah..." I said.

"I was even surprised when that happened..." Erin-san sweatdropped.

"Ehehe~" I goofed and scratched the back of my head.

"Hey, What is your name? I'm Yorihime by the way, and she is sister, Toyohime" Yorihime suddenly asked.

I answered, "...I don't have one."

"Then let's pick one!" Toyohime said.

"Sis!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I needed to cut the part into two cause it was long.