Chap. 14: Nosei-sen 2

The second half started. Both teams were at 0 points.

I stole the ball from them very quickly and ran up to the other team's goal.

"Now now, show me what YOU'VE got," I yelled, "'SNAKE SHOT'!!!"

Of course, no one would have expected that, and the ball got in.

"Yaaay!!" I jumped.

"Merciless..." I heard Yori-nee.

Well, people(mostly fairies) do call me "Merciless Princess" back at Gensoukyo 'cause 'Hime' means 'Princess' and I usually go merciless on Bullet fighting.

"YOU COPYCAT!!!!" the other team's player said.

"Ah? (pronunciation: between 'uh' and 'ah')" I responded.

The surrounding shivered (except for the people from Gensoukyo) at my response.

We did our best stopping Nosei but ended up using a lot of stamina. I wasn't very tired, but my health limit is near.

"*cough* *cough*"

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard Toyo-nee.

"...We should believe in her," Yori-nee responded.

People are believing in me...they believe that I'll do the job...and I need to fulfill their belief... I thought.

"*huff* *huff* Kh! *cough* *cough*" I finally coughed up blood, but at the same time,

"'Inazuma Otoshi'!!!"

The Hissatsu was completed. I was really proud to see that happening. I smiled as I wiped the blood off the corner of my mouth.

My sisters gave me a cloth to wipe off the blood.

"Are you okay?" Aki-san asked me.

"No worries," I answered, "Oh, and these are my sisters, Yori-nee and Toyo-nee."

"Hi!"

"Hello!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Aki Kino."

~Next Day~

"Natsumi-san became a manager?" I asked Endou 'cause I missed it out, changing in the girls' bathroom.

"Yep!"

"Well, this is getting pretty...interesting"