Chap. 34: Senbayama-Sen 2

I drank my sports drink while the others were having a little fuss about 1-top or 2-top.

There is a possibility with 3-top though I thought as Patchouli's theme came in again.

I cringed at the thought and was close to breaking the mouth of the bottle. I immediately took it out and the cup dropped into my left hand. The music was canceled out by the way.

We continually tried to break the 'Mugen no Kabe' but it was almost impossible to break it.

"Someoka! Back pass to Watatsukino!" Kidou shouted.

Someoka back passed it to me and I shot up into the sky, making a little crater where I jumped up.

"Onifu {Anirin no Yoshinosou}!!!" I shouted, this time, the decorations were all in a shade of red (if that is possible) and I kicked the ball towards the goal. The 'Mugen no Kabe' struggled to keep the ball out, but,

"You underestimated me too much!" I tainted the other team as I landed and punched directly on the spot I flew, making the shoot stronger than ever, breaking the 'iron wall'.

How did I land so quickly? Easy, I used Urumi's ability to make me heavier, causing me to fall faster. Although the crater became larger, it was worth it.

We attacked like it was the end of the world as 5 minutes were on the dot.

"Kagome, kagome..."

"You idiots!!" I shouted as I punched the ground making a firewall around Kidou, blowing the enemy away.

"I'm honestly scared of you now," Kidou said as he passed it around Endou and Goenji.

I watched as the 'Inazuma Break' was invented and was the first Hissatsu to break the 'iron wall'. (Cause I used a spellcard, not a Hissatsu.)

"Kidou, there are two things that are much scarier than me, and one of them...already devoured me too," I muttered as the match ended.