Chap. 35: Scary

FLASHBACK OF WHAT HAPPENED DURING TRAINING WITH THE MORIYA GODS

I peeked into the pitch-black cave, "What is this?"

"It's the cave of Tsukuyomi, or that's what we, the gods, call it," Suwako explained.

"It was also used to train Tsukuyomi soldiers, but no human came back from it." Kanako added, "You have the dagger of Darkness, meaning there is a possibility Tsukuyomi will be nice enough to train you."

I shivered as I pulled out the dagger Yori-nee gave me.

"Good luck," the gods said.

WHO THE HELL SAYS GOOD LUCK INTO A CAVE OF DEATH??!???!?

~A few hours later~

I came back to the Moriya gods, crying and holding my right arm.

The gods immediately got my message from the mark on my arm and pulled me into a hug.

The mark on my arm, yeah, I was devoured by Tsukuyomi, the god of the Moon and Darkness.

For the first hour I had him, he was nice to me and encouraged me to stop crying.

For the next two hours, he trained me to not strain myself when he uses me.

But by the fifth hour, I already knew how to control HIM. He told me that I scared him, but I said that he still scared me.

Reimu put a seal on the mark so Tsukuyomi won't burst out of control.

He said he'll use my right eye to see in my sight even though I had an eyepatch on it.

Reimu folded a seal in my eyepatch too.

He trained me to do the 'Onifu {Kurenaiiro no Ougi}' although it was supposed to be arcane for the gods in which they power up and transform into a stronger form of themselves. I worried if I should do a firebird, like Moko or an ogre, like Yuugi and Suika. He said the one that I have more images of, so I choose ogre.

The first form looked like Yuugi, with only one horn, but once I practiced a little more, I was able to do the second form, looking like Suika. Tsukuyomi was more than surprised to see me have two forms.

I tried to balance how to transform into the one I want, but I noticed I was late, so I dashed toward the stadium.

How did I know that I couldn't transform back in my 14-form? Tsukuyomi told me that.

He said that something in the pills makes the form into a form that can't be changed back until it expires.