Chap. 7: Hissatsu making 1

"Eh? Football Frontier?" I asked Yukari while in the Sukima having a quick tea before school.

"Yeah, I want you to see some other 'Hissatsu's," She said.

"I honestly won't mind...but didn't we figure that the Hissatsus weren't abilities?"

"Actually, I want to see your power and if you can use your head in them"

I understood her 'cause I read her heart, but I'll explain anyway. She meant that can Spellcards be used in Hissatsus and the other way around too.

I was pretty sure the Tactics, like 'Ghost lock', may be used in Spellcards, but I didn't get the effect and so it was kinda impossible to make it.

It was time for clubs and I accidentally floated inside the clubroom revealing a dead giveaway but I managed to cover it up by lying that I was testing an invisible string.

Another teammate named Asuka Domon entered the club.

Ugh, I don't like extroverts!!! I thought about his introduction.

"You show interest in the strangest things. Enrolling here especially just to join a weak soccer team." the coach said. Those words got on my nerves and I asked him if I could meet him after the club. You'll see what happens afterward.

We talked about our next opponent, Nosei Jr.H's jumping skills. 

Are they monkeys or what??? I thought.

We started making our own Hissatsus although none of them worked out well.

I thought of some, but I never used them. I wrote them on a scroll with a brush (old-fashioned, huh?). But I also put a secret code in it

The next day, I found Medicine Melancholy at the front of the school with a basket.

"It's a treat from Eirin-san," she said as she passed the basket.

"...Wha-?!??" I accidentally shouted as I read the letter that was inside the basket.