Chap. 5: Occult-Sen 1

This match turned out longer than expected, so...uh...yeah...I cut it into 2-parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hime's POV:

We all stuttered (excluding me of course) with the eerie surrounding of the Occult Jr.H. (Ima say Jr.H for short of Jr. High from now on)

"You're not scared huh?" Handa said looking at my height.

"...kyah~ I'm scared" I answered in complete monotone. Handa just sweatdropped anyway.

When lining up, the other team's...Coach? I think, praising me for the things I did at the Teikoku-sen.

I HATED his accent. Someoka who was behind me right at the second boiling his anger up.

"Please have mercy on us!"

At that second, something ripped inside of me.

"...Then I'm not playing!" I said in the cutest voice I could ever speak in.

Everyone was SHOCKED. All eyes opened on me. 

"The others can do their work, beating you. I just did my thing at Teikoku-sen. If you want me to show my real side, then let's make a bet. In the second half, the Raimon team will only have me on the court. If Raimon wins the match, I get to punch you. Yes, you, the coach. If your team wins, I'll do something of your choice."

"Fine," the coach agreed.

"Goenji, Someoka, go forward. No exceptions. Beat them mercilessly." I said turning my back towards him.

"Didn't I tell you to have mercy on us?"

"You told me...but you didn't tell my team that..." I smirked looking at him again. The two forwards looked determined nonetheless.

"Spellcard Activate! Onifu {Missing Power}!!(鬼符「ミッシングパワー」)"

The match went on as some other interesting Hissatsu came out. Like: 'Phantom shoot' and some with the goalies.

I was on defense so I can get the attacks a little better.

"Agh...*cough* *cough*" I muttered under my breath making sure no one heard me...

Then a pang of guilt spread across my face. My health isn't in good shape right now.

It's not like I'll become weak or anything, it's just that I might cough up blood the next time I reach the limit.

So two coughs = "You're in danger"