[1.24]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦

______________________

*Genevieve*

After a few months had passed, it finally seemed like everything had finally begun to relax.

Bella had been released from the hospital, with a boot securely placed on her leg. 

Laurent had seemed to make a home in Denali, much to the delight of Irina. 

Victoria, on the other hand, had left the area, most likely hiding out somewhere trying to figure out how to get back at Bella and Edward for James' death.

With Prom being only a few days away, Alice was in full preparation mode, racing around the house with a short fuse for anyone who dared to get in her way. Leading to a majority of the family clearing the room whenever she entered, not wanting to do anything that could potentially set her off.

______________________

After Alice had successfully shooed Theo out of the room, she sent me a smile. "Time to get ready! Carlisle and Esme will make sure he doesn't see you early."

She closed the door with a snap and quickly left, her shoes tapping away down the hall, most likely to do the same thing to Rose and Emmett. I chuckled at her thoroughness and walked back over to my bathroom.

I hopped onto the counter and carefully did my makeup. After debating it with Alice and Rose, I settled on keeping to more natural but having a bold red lip, using the new red lipstick that Rose had gotten me.

I carefully brushed out my hair and straightened it. Making sure that I had done each section and that it was all straight, going over a few sections multiple times to get any stubborn crinkles out. I unplugged the straightener and looked over my hair once more before leaving the bathroom and shutting off the light behind me.

Moving into my closet where I had hung up my dress, I chose my shoes, putting them to the side before looking back to the black garment bag. Carefully unzipping it, I smiled when I saw it. Taking it out from its bag, my smile only grew bigger when I ran my hands over the delicate beading. I stepped into it and slowly pulled it up, zipping the back up with only a little difficulty.

Stepping out of the closet, I walked over to the mirror, checking my appearance to make sure that my makeup and hair still looked good.

After being satisfied with how I looked, I stepped back and looked at my outfit all together. Smiling softly at my reflection, I stood straight up and did a little twirl. After watching how the dress moved, I let out a little huff and nodded my head, tucking back a stray piece of hair behind my ear before nodding at my reflection one more time.