[1.17]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

______________________

*Genevieve*

"Theo! Where's your jersey?" I call out, looking around our closet for the striped jersey that he had bought a few years ago.

"Somewhere in the pile on the chair!" He yelled back from the living room.

I sighed and walked back out of the closet, towards the chair that had his clothes piled on, smiling to myself when I found the jersey, clean and relatively close to the top of the large pile. I threw it on top of my grey long-sleeved thermal, opting to leave it unbuttoned as I grabbed my sneakers and walked down the stairs where the rest of the family, minus Edward, was hanging out.

"Emmett, did you grab the extra baseballs?" Esme asked, poking her head into the room.

Emmett let out a grunt and nodded his head not looking away from the TV screen where he was playing some video game against Jasper.

"Carlisle is grabbing the extra bats then we should be good to go," she continued, glancing over at me and offering me a warm smile. "You look good, Genevive. Ready to play?"

I chuckle, "Definitely, it's been a while since we could play."

______________________

I stood in the field smiling as I looked at the gloomy weather. Storm clouds swirled above us as we all got ready to play.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked, knowing that Theo was standing next to me. "It would be a sight to capture in a painting."

"Sound's like your next challenge," Theo whispered to me, watching me as I watched the sky slowly grow dark and darker, the thunder slowly rolling in. Closing my eyes, I sighed as I felt the wind rustle my hair, letting the sound of thunderous clouds fill my ears, letting me calm down for the first time in a long while.

Behind me, Carlisle was setting up his little spot, placing down his chair, and settling into his book. Earlier in the day, he had decided to sit out this game and give 'us kids' more playtime, joking that he would've easily taken us all down if he had decided to play.

Rose and Jasper were playfully fighting over who would bat first, eventually though Rose won the argument and held the bat, the two continued to push each other around until they were broken apart by Theo who stole the bat from Rose's hand and started to mimic hitting baseballs.

"You know, I think I could do pretty well at this," he said, looking over at the two with an infectious smile on his face.

"Please, that last time that you played you rage quit then broke the bat, along with most of the backup bats that we brought..." Rose scoffed and sent him a dazzling smile.