[1.6]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

______________________

*Genevieve*

After a week had passed, Edward made his triumphant to Forks, Tanya telling me proudly in a call a few days after that she was the one who had convinced him to come back. 

Much to his dismay, however, the entire family continued to watch him closely as he continued to get closer to Bella, which seemed to only deepen Rose's hatred towards the girl.

______________________

At lunch, we all sat at our normal table, Rose blatantly ignoring Edward instead opting to talk to Alice and me about planning another shopping trip sometime soon, which we both agreed to do. 

Emmett, Theo, and Jasper all talking about the new video game that they were planning to play when school got out. Edward was too busy staring at the girl to talk to his family.

Alice didn't seem to care, already seeing the outcome and not being worried about it, Jasper followed her lead not worrying too much about Edward's interest but instead worrying about making sure that he didn't drain the entire student body before he graduated.

Emmett seemed happy and continuously joked about how Edward should just give in to his temptation to her blood, while Rose was vehemently against any of us talking about Bella in her presence.

I wasn't for or against Bella, deciding to just ignore her for as long as possible. Theo was indifferent not caring much for the girl.

I continued to fiddle with the orange that I had gotten with my 'lunch' as I continued to listen to Rose and Alice babble about their shopping adventures, Theo wrapping his arm around me and rubbing small soothing circles into my arm while continuing his conversation with the boys.

As lunch came to an end, we all threw away our uneaten lunches and made our way toward our next classes. Rose looped her arm through mine as we walked towards math, Emmett, and Theo behind us, still rambling on about their video game.

"So," Rose started, her eyes flickering back and forth from me to the students that surrounded us. "I got a new car that needs to be fixed up. Wanna join?"

I chuckled as I turned my gaze to her, smiling as I saw the excitement in her eyes as she talked about the car. I nodded my head and smirked as she quietly cheered, happy to have company in the garage. 

We both quickly found ourselves outside the Calculus classroom, Rose quickly giving Emmett and kiss on the cheek before strutting into the classroom and quickly finding her usual seat in the back of the class. I smiled as I watched her quickly look over everyone who came into the class with an annoyed look etched on her face.

"See you after?" Theo asked, quickly interlocking our hands and giving me a sad look. I smiled up at him and nodded, quickly pecking his cheek before seeing his still sad face, chuckling slightly before moving to quickly kiss his lips too.

"Better?" I asked, watching as his face stayed the same, "what's wrong?"

"I'm going to history with Jasper, who always mutters the answers before anyone can say anything. Mr. History Whiz," he complained, I gave him a smile and patted his cheek, giving him another quick kiss before heading into the room, moving to sit next to Rose, who still had a bored and unimpressed look on her face.

"Oh come on Rose! Let me see a smile on that pretty face!" I teased, smirking as she plastered on a blinding smile, quickly losing it, however, and going back to looking like she would rather be anywhere but here.

"At least we don't actually need to listen to any of this," Rose muttered to me, both of us watching as the teacher sped into the room and immediately began to teach the lesson. 

I chuckled as I opened my notebook and began to quickly sketch out a picture of Rose, who noticed it and immediately smiled and casually posed for me.

_______

-T