[1.23]

↑Genevieve's ring ↑

______________________

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥

______________________

*Genevieve*

After a few days, we had finally gotten back into a normal routine. Edward spent almost all of his time with Bella, who was on her way home from the hospital. Carlisle quickly reapplied to work at the local hospital, with his paperwork being approved on the spot. It was clear to everyone that the hospital was happy to have Carlisle- who was easily their best doctor- back in town.

Rose and Emmett had taken a surprise trip back to South Africa, spending all of their free time in the savannah. Emmett cheerily called us every few days to boast about the different wild game that he had taken down. Rose had sent me an endless amount of photographs from the trip, all of which she had proudly taken. From the seemingly endless pile of photographs that we had, a small handful were chosen by Esme to be blown up and hung artfully around the house, a fact that had Rose beaming for days on end. The remaining pile of photographs were set to the side of Theo and I's room, allowing for a constant flow of inspiration that helped to create a new batch of paintings.

Esme happily fluttered around the house, rearranging the entire house, switching out the furniture, and happily taking my new paintings and hanging them up all around the house. She even went as far as to ask me to paint something custom for her, which I did with a smile on my face, happy to see her happy.

Theo and I had stayed home, having 'graduated' from school the year before with Rose and Emmett. Theo decided to do online school, majoring in Plant Science, which I had never heard of before, fully believing that he was making it up until he showed me the course.

Even after Edward and Theo had their major fight in the yard, there still seemed to be some unresolved tension between the two. Theo grumbled curses under his breath anytime that Edward entered a room. A few times he even went so far as to leave the room anytime Edward entered, making sure to roughly bump his shoulder on the way out. Anytime they were forced together, Edward opted to stay silent, lurking away from the family in the corners of the room and looking rather uncomfortable being anywhere near Theo. 

According to Jasper, Edward was still shaking leaves- and even the rare twig- out of his overly gelled hair. After a few days, Edward had- somehow- gotten Theo to forgive him, even going so far as to send him a monthly plant and succulent subscription box- which I didn't even know was a thing until the first box appeared on the front door- to truly cement that they were indeed 'okay' with each other.