Chapter Eighty-Five

Chapter Eighty-Five - Happy 19th Bella

*Genevieve*

Chuckling, I leaped gracefully through the trees with Alice right by my side. The two of us were closely followed by Theo and Jasper, who smiled as they watched us.

Eventually, we all hopped down from the trees, meeting back up with Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett who all went with us to hunt and finish Bella's birthday gift.

Despite both mine and Rose's arguments, we had all been forced into helping decorate the small cottage in the woods.

As soon as they were back on the ground, Jasper threw his arm around Alice's shoulders and brought her in for a passionate kiss, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Eww!" I tease, Emmett smirking as he looked over.

"Gross! PDA!" He complained, smirking at them as they pulled apart and rolled their eyes at us.

Theo just chuckled his eyes as he reached out and intertwined our hands, pulling me back towards the house.

______________________

Alice eagerly threw open the door and gracefully skipped through the threshold, human a little tune as she made her way through the house. Jasper smiled softly as he followed her in, his eyes never leaving her as they made their way through the house.

Esme and Carlisle walked through next, the two of them smiling lovingly at each other. Theo and I walked in last, both of us leaning against one of the walls, smiling contently as I leaned against his chest, watching as Alice skipped up to Bella.

"Happy birthday," she said, her eyes flashing with excitement.

"I stopped aging three days ago," Bella declared bluntly.

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up," Alice ordered, not letting Bella ruin her elaborate plan. She held out her hand, causing the shiny metal of the key to be reflected in the light.

______________________

We all watched Alice happily lead them out of the house, a knowing smile on all of our faces.

As soon as the door closed, Emmett clapped his hands together and grinned before turning to us. "So, how long until we see them next, hm? The betting is now open."

I chucked as I watched Esme and Carlisle roll their eyes playfully at him before quickly leaving the room.

Jasper just sent him a smirk, before following Esme and Carlisle. Theo quickly called out to him before rushing out after him, the two chatting away happily as they walked down the hall.

Rose just scoffed as she shook her head at her husband, leaving the room with Renesmee.

"What?" Emmet asked, watching as everyone left the room, a look of confusion on his face.

"20 bucks say they'll be back by tomorrow morning," I say, sending Emmett a smirk.

He immediately shook his head at the thought, "no way. I'm saying at least a day."

I just shrugged as I got up and left the room, quickly grabbing a book from the self as I passed. Emmett followed a few minutes later, the house falling silent as everyone settled into their respective routine.

______________________

Sitting down at the table, I smirked knowingly as I looked up and saw Bella and Edward walk in, hand-in-hand.