[1.3]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

______________________

*Genevieve*

Stepping into the classroom, I mentally sighed as I slid into my desk. I leaned onto my elbow and watched for a few minutes as everyone began to make their way into the room, talking and laughing away as they sat down next to their friends. 

Eventually, I sighed and tore my attention from the door, opting to pull out my textbook, and starting to skim through it, tapping my pencil against the desk irritably.

"Ah, Ms. Swan, welcome. Why don't you sit down next to Ms. Cullen... right over there."

I whip my head up as I hear my last name, my jaw tensing as I watch her get closer and closer to me. Her body was practically vibrating as she lowered herself into the seat, her eyes flicking over to me. The rest of the class whispered as they watched her walk between the desks, their eyes carefully scrutinizing her as she passed them.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes and turned my head back towards the front of the room, staring at the board but not listening to anything that the teacher was explaining. I continued to tap my pen on my notebook, biting my lip irritably and ignoring the curious glances that Isabella sent my way.

______________________

The rest of the class goes by painfully slow, Bella continuing to send small, not-so-subtle, glances my way every few minutes. Her brows furrowed as if she was trying to figure out a hard math problem.

As soon as I hear the final bell ring, I let out an unneeded sigh, swiftly gathering my things as I make my way out of the room. Bella watches with wide eyes as I make my way out of the room, dropping my work on the teacher's desk as I pass.

Somehow, she manages to catch up with me, walking silently beside me, which causes the two of us to make our way to the front of the building together. She veers off towards the office and stills for a moment, letting out a little gasp as Edward comes barreling out of the office. The bronze-haired boy sent me a look before rushing out of the building.

I watch as Bella follows him out, seemingly breathless at their encounter. Looking her over with a calculated eye when she turns to me, causing her to blush and awkwardly turn back towards the main doors, quickly scurrying outside.

I watch her for a moment before following her out. Scanning the nearly empty parking lot and spotting her leaning against her faded red truck. Spinning on my heel I made my way over to Rose and Emmett, who were locked in a hushed conversation. When they noticed my disgruntled mood, both of them sent me a questioning glance.

"What happened with Edward?" Rose asked, her perfectly shaped brows raising. "I could practically see the steam coming from his ears."

I looked back over at Bella, who was now looking right back at me. Biting my lip as I roughly pull open the car door. "She happened."

_______

-T