chapter 3

School was finally over so I quickly picked my things and headed out.

I stood outside waiting for my driver when I felt someone stand beside me and it was surprisingly Nick.

His hair was slightly messy and he was very tall and muscular.
He looked more attractive plus he had a lollipop in his mouth with his hand in his pocket.

He looked........ breathtaking,he caught me staring and smirked in amusement.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and looked down at my shoes.
"Where are the others?"I asked to clear the tension"being surrounded by girls"he simply said and I giggled.

"What about you,how come you aren't bombarded with girls?"I asked"well I ran the moment I saw them coming plus this place is kinda secluded"he said looking around.

"Yeah I come here all the time to escape my bullies and just sit here"I said with a shrug looking forward.

"How long?"he asked"five years"i said "what!!don't they get tired?"he asked surprised"I even ask myself that questions sometimes"I said with a shrug.

"Why are you guys talking to me?"I asked"well you don't deserve any of this and I heard that even your own cousin who was also your only friend left you and I don't think anyone in your place would even still be in this school or even be alive"he said with amusement.

"I guess I had a hypocrite  for a friend"I said tucking my hair behind my ear" beautiful"I snapped my eyes to Nick surprised at what he said,he said it as a whisper but i think he didn't know I heard him.

"Do you love lollipops?"I asked"yeah they make me look more cute"he said with a smile showing his dimples.

This guy has it all

"I hope........"before I could finish my sentence Caleb and David ran to us.
"Hey there Madi"David said panting for air.

"This school girls are crazy"Caleb said and I just laughed.
Wow it feels good to laugh.

I sighed at my thoughts,I felt someone nudge me by my side"Madi you okay"Caleb asked"I'm fine it's just been days since I laughed and it was because of Lexie but now I cry like a little broken pice of shit"I said and Nick surprised me by pulling me in a hug.
I  wanted to be strong but my vunrable self took over and I started to break down in his chest.
He finally let go after a while of crying.

"It's okay we got your back,you are our new friend now"David said seriously"what!!!no that can't happen lots of people will look down at you guys because of me and besides I don't want your pity"I said in disbelief.

"Madi relax you won't drop our status infact we'll be the one to lift your status and we aren't doing this cause of pity I mean lots of other people get bullied we just saw you and thought that it would be so cool if we made you our friend"Caleb said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"How I'm I cool?I'm boring......."I was suddenly cut off by the horns of my driver.
I walked to the car and looked back at them"whatever you say"I said and hopped in the car.

  I got home but my parents weren't home.
My phone beeped and it was a message from my mom.

Mom: Madi I'm so sorry but me and your dad got a business call and we had to go for a trip in a week I hope you understand.
Love you:-)

Me:love you too Mom and yes I understand.

I threw my phone on my bed and headed for the shower.
I cleaned my bruises up and wore sweatpants and a loosed sweatshirt.

I walked into our kitchen to see a plate full of pancakes that our chef made"hello Mr cooper"I  said hopping on the still "hello Madison I  made you your favorite pancakes"he said with a smile "thank you alot I've been craving for this"I said and was about to eat when our door bell rang.

  I hopped from the stool and walked to the door.

I opened it then  and closed it in shock.
I opened it again slowly and the three of them just smirked.

They all entered without pleasantries and plopped on the couch"hello to you too"I said sarcastically.

"What are you guys doing here?how did you know where I live?did you guys stalk me?wait......."I was suddenly cut off by David.

  "I never knew you talk this much and by the way you look really pretty in ponytails"he said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks grow hot and extremely red.
They all bursted into laughter knowing why I was blushing.

"We should say more of those I really like it when she blushes"Caleb said from the kitchen.

I ran into kitchen to see Mr Cooper and Caleb talking casually with each other"oh Madi you never  told me you had an amazing chef"Caleb said with an innocent smile,I rolled my eyes not having time for this.

I picked my plate of pancakes and walked into the sitting room and sat beside Nick as he scrolled through his phone.

"Guys you haven't still told me why you came"I whined pouting"baby girl we only came to visit if that's what you want to hear"David said taking an apple from the bowl on our table.

I'm still wondering how my life turned out like this.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed.
I'll update tomorrow and I hope you expect me💝
See y'all in the next chapter 🤗😇💖