chapter 29

It's been a year and I felt excited to finally see everyone.
I was on the plane while we flied straight to New York.

If you wanted to know about my rehab well it was awful.
I met with a lot of people who made me eat according to the classes of food.

My phone wasn't even with me for the whole year because they said and I quote, young lady your phone would be a very high distraction for you mostly since you're here for help and not for tea with queen of England.

I wasn't allowed to call or talk to anyone.
This year wasn't the best,on my eighteenth birthday there was no one to wish me a happy birthday or even have a damn cake.

I'm sure everyone would have missed me too.
I remembered when David told me that they were a year higher than me.

Which made me come to a realization that I wasn't there when Nick did his graduation and left highschool.

I wasn't there when he went to college.
Me and Nick's relationship wasn't strong enough before I left,I didn't even say a goodbye before my parents hurried me to board the plane.

I don't know if he even waited for me.
I do have a lot of feelings for Nick but how was I sure that he's feelings didn't die the moment i left.

What if there's another girl.
I sighed and ruffled my hands through my hair in frustration.

I was looking out the window with a cup of coffee and headphones on listening to some jams.

******

I woke up when we landed and quickly took my luggage.
I walked out and stretched my body a little as I walked down the airport.

Far ahead of me I saw everyone,my mom, Nick,Caleb, David ,Lexie and Andrea.

I ran towards them and Nick was the first to see me as I jumped and hugged him wrapping my legs around his torso.

I know what I did was too much but I just missed him,his body,his voice and every fucking thing about him.

I breathed in his sent as my head was in his neck"I missed you"he said holding my ass to keep me balanced"I missed you more"I said.

"Dude what about us?"David asked and I laughed getting down from Nick and hugged all of them.

I hugged my mom last before we headed out.
My mom got my dad to bring a limo for us since we were much.

My mom got in before I dad and Nick followed before everyone got in.

Andrea was seated on David's thigh while Lexie fell asleep on Caleb's shoulder and I couldn't help but smile.

My mom was busy reading a magazine so I turned my attention to Nick.

I pecked him on the lips but he held me in place so that the kiss could stay a little longer.

We finally pulled away and I smiled at him.
"I fucking missed you"he said"I know"I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"How are you doing anyway?"I asked.
"Well I'm in college now"he said and I smiled"wow you're no longer a kid"I said ruffling his hair and he chuckled.

"What college?"I asked.
"Einstein"he said and I nodded "it's me and those two idiots"he said nodding at David and Caleb who was too busy talking with the girls and I chuckled.

"You do know if David heard you he's not gonna spare you"I said and he shrugged.

"What about you?"he asked.
"Well last year was probably the worst year of my life spending my birthday, Christmas and new year alone was the worst thing I could go through"I said with a sigh.

My Empty Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें