chapter 5

I woke up on a very unfamiliar but comfortable bed and the sun peaked from the window.

I looked at my surrounding and it was a boys room.
The room was huge and had grey paintings with designs on the wall.

The room was neat and organized.
I looked under the blanket and I wasn't wearing what I used to wear instead I was wearing shorts and a shirt.

I heard shuffling outside the door and I walked out of  the bed and my legs felt wobbly and weak.

I managed to walk to the door and opened it and I saw a girl who looked a little older than me.

She had blue grey eyes and blonde hair.
She was beautiful.

"Uhm not to be rude but where I'm I?"I asked "you are in Nick's place and I'm his older sister Natasha I heard what happened to you and I am so sorry how do you feel now?"she asked"I'm feeling better"I said.

"How old her you?"I asked"oh I'm currently going to be nineteen in some weeks from now"she said and I nodded.

"So you don't have any friends?"she asked"no"I said"no need to hide anything from me,I know you've been bullied and that's not fair"she said with a frown.

I smiled weakly and plopped on the bed"where are those three dumbasses?"I asked looking at the ceiling I heard Natasha chuckle"so that's what you call them?anyway they are downstairs waiting for you"

"Okay then let's go"I said getting up but Natasha held me back"you can't go out like that come on let's go to my room and I would give you some of my clothes to try on"she said tugging at my hand gently and taking me with her.

Once I stepped out of the room I was amazed the house was beautiful and had the most beautiful interior designs.

Everything spoke money.
She took me to her room and locked the door behind her.

"Let me get you some clothes"she muttered walking to her wardrobe.

I sat on her bed looking around the room which was completely opposite of the one I woke up in.

She came to me and gave me a ripped trouser and a sweatshirt.
I walked to the bathroom and wore the clothes which suited me perfectly.

I tucked the sweatshirt into the trouser and looked at myself one last time.
I was finally satisfied before coming out.

"Wow you look amazing"Natasha said "okay now that you are done we can go downstairs now"she said with a smile and led the way

Once we got downstairs that boys were  watching a movie.
"Hey guys"I said and everyone turned to look at me.

"How long was I gone?"I asked seating comfortably next to David"two days"Caleb said.

"I made sure Lara paid for what she did"Nick said with a mischievous smirk.

I didn't care what they did to her so I just kept quiet and decided to watch the movie.

*****
I stayed in a while at Nick's place and ate pizza with them and also got Natasha's number.

I stood up from the couch"I need to go home"I muttered checking the time.

"I'll take you home"Nick said, everyone we're alseep and it was only the both of us that we're awake.

"Okay"I said getting up.
Nick got up and led me to the door and to his car.

I got in and sighed"I really blacked out for a long time"I said"Lara wants me to stay away from you guys"I said"well she knows that that's not possible"he said looking at the road.

"I can't even believe she would do something like that to you,what if something happened to your hearing?"Nick said worriedly.

"What's it with everyone and my hearing and besides I'm fine"I said not actually meaning it cause right now I still felt weak.

"Wait does that mean I missed school for two days,which means that the principal will call my mom and my....."I was suddenly cut off by Nick"relax we took care of everything"he said and I sighed in relief.

  "Next time if any other girl does the same thing to you let me......I mean us know"he said and I nodded"thanks"I said and looked at the road.

  Nick got to my house and parked in front of it"thank you and tell those two idiots that I told them all a big thank you"I said and Nick chuckled shaking his head"of course I will"he said and I walked out of the car.

I was grinning like an idiot when I entered my house.
I suddenly started to feel nice and I'll make sure I'll face those girls and most especially Lexie tommorow.

     My phone beeped and I looked  at it but it was an unknown number.

Unknown:hey Madi or should I call you love?

Who has the unknown number?
I guess you'll find out soon enough.
Anyway always vote and comment about what you think.