chapter 7

Once we all got to the mall the boys said they were just gonna go to the food section while me and Natasha walked around.

"So Natasha I would like to know a little about you"I said"well I'm in a freshman year in college and I'm currently dating someone and I also have some friends they are coming over"she said with a smile and I nodded.

Nick's POV
I was looking at Madi as she interacted with my sister.
I knew she would need a female friend so I convinced my sister to stay at home during her college holiday.

"Dude you like her?"David asked,I groaned they just kept asking me that.

"Is it that obvious?"I asked"very well"David said"if not that I had a girlfriend I would definitely beat both of your asses for her"he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion"what do you mean by both?"I asked with curiosity"Caleb likes her too"he said while rolling his eyes.

"Where is he?"I asked"he went to the bathroom"he said with a shrug,I sighed thinking of all this makes me sick because if she were to choose she would choose Caleb cause he helped her first he approached her first.

"Dude it doesn't have to be who helped her first it's who she has feelings for but for now I think you guys should lay low and let her start having feelings for one of you cause it's so obvious that she only see's you two as friends"he said.

"Did you read my mind?"I asked"well it took me two years to be able to learn mental psychology"he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"I asked"well dumbass it means that I learnt how to read your mind through your facial expression"he said and I nodded.

     "But just listen to what I said earlier lay low"he said and I just sighed.

"Guys I had a good enough idea who the person might be"Caleb said sitting next to me"what are you talking about?"I asked"the guy who's hitting on Madi I think I have a good enough idea who it might be"he said with a grin"of course you do"I muttered.

A guy who has feelings for a girl would do anything for her and yeah Caleb is willing to do anything for Madi as long as he finds out who the person might be.

"So who is ........."we were suddenly cut off by girls walking in heels.

"Hey guys I know I messed up on what I did to Madi but can't you see that she's worthless she doesn't deserve you guys at all"Lara said and I just laughed a bitter laugh.

"I think you guys are mistaking if you think we would ever forgive........infact whenever I'm talking with y'all I feel like I'm wasting my breath and I easily get tired of talking to you"I said with a smirk.

"You guys haven't still figured that Madi is just a burden and nothing more"Maya said and turned on her heels and the others followed.

Lexie gave us a little glance before walking away with the others.

"So dude when are you bringing your girlfriend over?"Caleb asked.

Caleb  was a really close friend of David's girlfriend even before David met her.

Angel was like Caleb's little sister and she was the same age with Madi.
He didn't even trust David buy later let him date her.

Although David could act like a dumbass sometimes but he had this ability to become wise when he wants to be,he always would say something that even I would be surprised to hear from him.

And for a guy like David he was surprisingly loyal to angel.
"Oh yeah she said she would be coming over for the party we are going to which next in the next two days"David said and Caleb nodded.

Madison's POV
I saw the girls when they approached the boys and I couldn't hold my laughter when the boys turned them down it was so sad.

The whole of that day went well no messages from a creep was making everything better.

*****
The next day I wore a crop hoodie and ripped jeans.

*****The next day I wore a crop hoodie and ripped jeans

I know I'm hot

I got downstairs but I didn't see Caleb and I just shrugged it off.
"Mr Nathaniel I would like to drive today"I said reaching my hands for the car keys.

"But Madison your mother said I should drive you"he said politely.
"But right now she's not here and shes never going to know so please give me the keys"I asked and he sighed before handing over the key.

"Thank you"I said with a grin and got into the car.
Once in drove into the park I stepped out.

The park was very isolated, maybe I shouldn't have parked here , I thought.

It was just a few blocks from my school and I couldn't park at the school side cause it was already filled.

I felt someone drag me by my wrist and into a dark corner I tried to get out of the person's grip but he just slammed me against the wall.

  It was so dark that I couldn't see who the person was.
"Hey love"his voice was dark and threatening and my anger was later replaced with fear.

Hope you liked the chapter and please vote and comment it means alot.
Actions speak more than words.