chapter 15

I had gotten home from school quite late cause I had stayed at the library.

I got into the house with my dad sitting on the couch watching TV while my mom was doing something in the kitchen.

"Well hello there Mr Ryan"I said and plopped down next to my dad.

"Well hello there miss Madison"my dad said playfully and I chuckled.

"What  are you doing here by the way I thought you were at a business trip"I asked curiously"well I just wanted to spend some quality time with my amazing wife and daughter"he said.

"Dad I know you're lying"I said playfully with an eye roll.
I didn't actually blame my dad for always being busy he owned some branches of my grandfather's company.

"Okay , okay you caught me I formed partnership with a well known successful company the name of the CEO is Mr Grayson"he said with a shrug.

Something about the name was familiar but I couldn't remember so I just shrugged it off.

"So what does that have to do with you being home?"I asked"well he said he would like to come over with his family to discuss our partnership and he said his son attends same school as you"he said and I nodded.

I walked to the kitchen and saw my mom chopping vegetables.
I picked an apple and hopped on the counter"hey Mom"I said"hey sweetie how was school?"she asked still chopping her vegetable.

"Terrible"I muttered chewing on my Apple "why?"she asked,I hesitated on telling my mom but I told her anyway.

"Well I found out I have a crush on two guys but they are interested on another girl"I said and my mom just raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"And that's what bugging you?"she asked"well yeah"I said with a shrug.

"But you do know that someone can only have feelings for one boy"my mom said with a smirk "well it doesn't matter since non of them are interested in me"I said and her smile widened"we'll see"she muttered.

I got off the counter and headed towards my bedroom to get dressed.
I decided to check my phone only to see messages from Caleb.

I rolled my eyes but tapped his messages.

Caleb:Madi I'm sorry

Caleb:I know I snapped at you and it was so wrong but you don't even know what's going on.

Caleb:maybe sooner you'll understand.

Caleb:just please don't be angry at me.

Me:I don't care
      But who's the girl?

Caleb:who?

Me:the girl you and Nick are interested in.

Caleb:why do you wanna know?
You jealous?😏

Me:no I'm not
But why do you need me to forgive you?

Me:it's not like I'm that important after all girls run after you🙄.

Caleb:can I just come over to talk to you?

Me:no tommorow.

The moment I texted that I turned my phone off.

I went straight to my closet and wore blue skinny jeans with a white polo.

I walked down stairs and the first person that caught my eyes was Nick.

My eyes widened in realization,Nick Grayson,of course.

Nick looked surprised but masked it with a dashing smile,I waved shyly and smiled.

"You two know each other?"my mom asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Yes Mrs Ryan"he said politely"please call me Sia"my mom said and he just nodded with a smile.

"Sweetie I guess you can show this young man to your room until dinners ready"she said with a smile,I rolled my eyes knowing what my mom had in mind.

I turned around and started walking while Nick just followed.
He had his phone on his hand texting someone with his other hand shoved in his pants pocket.

I looked or likely stared at him typing away on his phone and walking slowly behind me.

I'm sure he's texting that girl,ugh!
"Well this is awkward"I said with a sigh which caught his attention.

"I'm sorry"he said walking towards me and I just nodded.
He was now inches away from me as his hand rested on my shoulder and  slides down slowly.

I shuddered at the contact we we're making and I'm pretty sure he noticed my reaction.

One of his hand landed on one side of my waist and the other on my cheek.

He stroked my cheeks looking at me straight in the eyes,he leaned closer and closer until our foreheads were touching.

Everywhere he touched left me burning with desire for him.
I wanted him,I wanted Nick.

His hot breathe hit my face as he leaned more closer and I shut my eyes close until I felt soft lips on my cheeks.

  My eyes flew open in surprise I really wanted his soft lips on mine.

I felt frustrated ,did he not want me?was I that bad?

"Don't think that you aren't good Madi, don't think that I don't wanna kiss you ,I just think it's....."I was listening intently but my mom unintentionally cut him off.

"Kids dinner's ready"my mom yelled.
Nick didn't let go of me still  stroking my cheeks lightly"I hope  we can talk about this later"I said before pulling out of his hold.

"Come on lets go"I said breaking the intense situation and he just nodded.

I walked ahead of him but he walked faster to my side and linked our hands.

I looked at our hands and him surprised"we'll definitely talk about this"he said smirking before we walked to the dinning room.

Hey guys I have finally updated after a long time and I can't wait to update more to you guy's.
I know it's soon but I've started getting ideas for a new book but I'll like to finish this book before going for another book.
So I hope you're expecting a new work 🙂😉.