chapter 8

He pressed his body against mine and I fought all I had not to scream.

His hand traced from my neck to my cheek and he surprised me by giving me a kiss.
He kissed me gently but when I didn't respond he started kissing me harshly.

"Kiss me"he whispered but I felt tears falling down my cheek"no"I said and he just chuckled bitterly.

"Love I'm not gonna rape you why so scared?"he asked amused"just leave me alone"I said still scared.

He pinned my hands above my head and started kissing my neck once he found my sweet spot he nibbled and sucked.

I couldn't hold it anymore and let out a moan.
He kissed my jaw and captured my lips in a kiss.

I still didn't respond and he groaned in the kiss.
I really wanted to hit him where the sun shines but he held my legs with his,I was trapped.

"Okay let's make a deal if you kiss me back I will let you go"he said,tears still streamed down my eyes,I was too weak and I'm crying like an idiot.

I couldn't say yes so I nodded my head"words baby words"he said "yes"it came out shakily.

His hand held my bare waist and the other pinning my hands and his body pressed against mine,I don't like this at all.

He didn't waste time and kissed me I didn't respond quickly but I had to,I kissed him back and his tongue was asking for access and I let him.

His grip on my legs started to loosen and that's when I kneed him in his balls.

He yelled in pain  and I took that as an opportunity to leave.
I ran to my car and drove way closer to school.

As I stepped into school my phone beeped I tried to ignore it but it kept going off.

I groaned angrily and decided to open my phone.

Unknown:next time

Unknown:I'm make sure you pay dearly

Unknown:and baby just so you know I'm not one of your bullies I'm not that stupid.
I'm trying to save you the embarrassment.

Me:JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I typed angrily and shoved my phone in my bag.
I walked over to my locker and opened it only for me to be dragged back by someone.

"Oh so you think you are so smart now that you have the boys to pity you"Lexie said angrily,she rose her hand to slap me but someone held it.

Nick walked around to stand in front of her"touch her and you'll have to face me"he said in a low deep voice which was sexy by the way and threatening.

Lexie quickly put on a fake smile"Nick I ......"Nick cut her off to whatever she was about to say"I told you how much it feels like a waste of time talking to you or your group"he said and Lexie kept quiet.

Nick held my hand"come on"he said before walking away with me.

We stopped at the bathroom with the boys standing outside the bathroom"what's that on your neck?"David asked.

Oh yeah I forgot that the .psycho gave me a hickey.
"How come you have a hickey on your neck"Caleb asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well you remember when I told you guys about the psychopath who kept messaging me?well he attacked me"I said but whispered the last part.

"What!"the three boys yelled getting people's attention"plus he said he's not my bully so he can be anyone in this school"I said with fear.

"Did he do anything other than this?"Nick asked with worry"oh know I made sure his balls would hurt for days"I said and we all laughed.

I know this chapter was short but this was all I had for this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it.