chapter 9

It was a Saturday so no school and no stress.
My parents had already arrived from their business trip.

I was still in bed feeling tired and weak,I didn't want to leave my comfort zone so I slept in.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see a message from Caleb.

Caleb:hey Madi can we go out today?

I sighed in frustration,I didn't want to go anywhere I felt too tired.

Me:sorry Caleb but I'm kinda tired so it's a no.

I dropped my phone on the nightstand and plopped on my bed again.

My phone buzzed twice,I groaned before I picked my phone again.

Caleb:no problem but David said he would like for you to meet his girlfriend we are all gonna be at his house.

Me:sure:-)

I groaned again knowing that I had to get my lazy ass up.
I decided to have a warmth bath before I started to get ready.

I wore an off shoulder white blouse and a brown pair of jeans.

I let me wavy long brown hair down an put on some shades.
I also made sure that my driver let me drive.

Once I got to David's house I noticed Nick was coming out from his car,I quickly rushed out of the car to catch up with him.

"Hey Nick"I called out and he turned to me.
His eyes scanned me from my head to toe before looking back at my face and flashing me with one of his breathtaking smile which showed his dimples.

"Hey Madison so David invited you?"he asked"no Caleb did"once I said Caleb's name his smile dropped"oh okay"he said before turning around to walk into David's house.

Once we both got in Caleb rushed over to me and gave me a breathtaking hug,when I meant breathtaking I meant breath taking.

"Caleb last time I checked I never said I wanted to die yet"I said and he just laughed.

"I know I was just afraid that something  would happen to you"he said holding my hand"and why is that?"I asked.

"Because I know who you secret admirer is"he said and my eyes widened"so who is the person?"I asked'the person is...."his sentence was cut off by some girl.

"Hey my name is Angel I'm David's girlfriend"she said with a smile.

Angel was beautiful and nice.
She wore tight black skinny jeans with a crop top and pulled her hair in a ponytail.

"Hi my name's Madison"I said and she hugged me.
"I don't know how you fell for David's charm I mean he's an idiot after all"I said and she laughed.

"I thought I was the only one seeing that"she said and I just grinned.

After spending all day on knowing about Angel and how she met David I decided to go home.

It was already very late.
Once I got far away I suddenly remembered that Caleb wanted to tell me who the mystery guy was.

I stopped the car on the side of the road and tapped Caleb's name so that I could call him.

He answered at the second ring"hello Madi"he said"who is the person?"I went straight to the point.

"I don't think I can explain everything on the phone I'll tell you everything tommorow at your house"he said and I said okay before hanging up.

Lately I haven't gotten any text from him which means it's good news right?

I started my car but unfortunately for me my car didn't work.

I sighed in frustration and called my driver to come pick me up and he said he would be there in fifteen minutes.

Where my car was packed was really dark I could hardly see anything.

I decided to get out of the car and walk to the road maybe I could get a taxi instead of waiting in a creepy street with no one around, I might get kidnapped.

I started to walk when I felt like someone was watching me.
I looked back but there was no one there.

Maybe it's just an hallucinating things,I started to walk a little faster till hand grabbed my hand harshly and someone cornering me in a dark corner.

Tears streamed down my eyes when I knew who the person was"please leave me alone"I pleaded but the bastard just chuckled.

His hand landed on my bare shoulder and I tensed"relax baby I'm not gonna rape you haven't I said that before?"he asked but I felt relieved,at least I knew I wasn't gonna be raped in a lonely street.

"But I'm gonna finger you once those words rolled from his mouth my body stiffened.

No,no ,no!!!!!
I can't let his dirty finger touch me.

"I'm sure you are gonna taste like heaven"he said.
I felt his hot breathe on my neck and I closed my eyes still feeling like I'm gonna vomit in no minute now.

Once he rested his hand on my hips someone dragged him back.
Nick!

Nick straddled him and kept giving him punches but the psycho just kept laughing at every punch  Nick descended on him.

I was still crying still thinking if he had touched me somewhere he was not supposed to I would never be able to be happy again in my entire life.

My legs started giving up on me and I fell to the ground crying.
Nick ran to me and hugged me,the lunatic just couldn't stop laughing"see you later baby doll"with that he left.

Nick wanted to run after him but I held his hand gasping for air"I........I....."I kept gasping for air and struggling to speak"can't......can...."I was stopped by Nick"you can't breath let me take you to the hospital"he said with worry and urgency.

He picked me up bridal style while I still tried to breath with my nose but ended up using my mouth to breath.

Tears kept streaming down my eyes as I kept struggling.
Nick got me into the back of the seat as I layed down.

Do you know when you bring a fish out of water and it starts struggling cause it's not in the water so it might die.

Well that's my current situation.

Once we got to the hospital the doctor was quick to attend to me cause he's a friend to my dad what's he's name again Austin.

Mr Austin aunt Mia's husband.

He gave me an injection which made my eyelids heavy before I was consumed by darkness.

Hope you enjoyed.
Sorry I didn't update quite early,I've been really busy and tired so always vote and comment I would really appreciate.