chapter 38

Madison's POV
I hopped in my car excitedly and once I got there I got into the house without even knocking but who cares.

I got to Nick's room and opened the door with a wide grin plastered on my face but it soon went down the drain when I saw what I was seeing.

Nick and jannessa we're cuddled up in bed sleeping.

He's gonna hurt you.
You're just blind.
You're gonna regret it.

Everything that Janessa and Dylan said came all rushing back.
I shook my head feeling tears come down my eyes"I can't believe this"I said.

Nick stirred awake,I couldn't do this anymore ,I walked out of the room and slammed the door.

Nick's POV
Okay so what the fuck just happened?!

I tried calling after her but Janessa held my wrist.
"I don't know what fucking happened but you are gonna pay for this Janessa"I said firmly and she sneered.

"Look at who's talking,your girlfriend couldn't even trust you so why run after her"she asked.

"Are you dumb?!my girlfriend saw me on a fucking bed with you what does trust have  to do with this?!I know that you did something but I don't have your time"I said and snatched my hand from her before running out after her.

Madison's POV
Dylan was right!
Dylan was right!

I kept chanting that in my head,Nick would hurt me,Dylan told me that multiple times but I pushed him away and chose Nick over him.

Nick held my wrist and I turned to him ready to give him a piece of my mind.

"How dare you even touch me,I can't believe that you were this disgusting Nick,I should have listened to Dylan when he told me you were gonna hurt me but I didn't! Instead I broke our friendship just for you and you do this?!we haven't even been together for a week now and this is what you do when I'm not around?! You lied to me all along, pretended you loved me to hurt me later..."I breathed in before I could continue my goodbye speech.

"I didn't do anything,I swear I don't know how I got into my room with her"he said.

"Please"I said laughing bitterly"that's not possible and I'm not gonna believe you this time"I said trying to catch my breath with tears falling down my eyes.

"I loved you with all my heart Nick but you threw it to the ground and walked all over it,you played with me and you still do,I just can't believe that I fell for you,I don't know why universe is doing this to me,did I do something wrong in my past life and it's affecting me now?do you know that right now my heart is aching?"I said my voice breaking.

"I thought that you were the one who brought me out of the dark but I fooled myself,I walked into it myself and I'm paying the consequences"I said.

"Nick you used me and played with me so there's no need for us to be together anymore,after all I'm going to Cambridge in new York so this is good bye Nick and I hope that this is the last time we ever meet"I said before turning around and getting into my car.

Nick had followed me hitting on my window"Madi I would never do anything please believe me,you make me happy, please Madi I beg you"he said through tears but this time I wouldn't believe any of his lies.

So I drove off,the moment I got far from his apartment my heart began aching more,did I do the right thing by breaking up with him?

Of course I did after all he cheated ,who knows maybe more.

*******
I got to my house and I was surprised to see Dylan at the door way.

I ran to him and hugged him sobbing into his chest"I'm so sorry Dylan I didn't believe you,I'm really sorry"I said through sobs but he just soothed me.

Daylan's POV

I couldn't help the smile that broke on my face but I plastered a worried look.

"What happened?"I asked"Nick ..... Nick cheated on me"she said before sobbing again.

"Tell me something Dylan I'm I not enough?why did he have to do this to me?"she asked sobbing.

I really was sorry for hurting her but that was the only way for me to have her.

"It's okay,he never deserved you"I said rubbing her back as she sobbed.

All I have to do is be there for her and that's it.

Nick's POV
I called her multiple times but she didn't pick.
I told Janessa not to even say my name or even try to speak to me anymore.

Oh my God Nick you are so blind don't you see she makes you break up with your girlfriend's so that she can have you all to herself.

She once said that, but now who's blind?
She answered and I immediately said"Madi I'm sorry but I didn't do anything I....."

"She doesn't want to talk to you"a male voice spoke.
My jaw clenched.

Dylan told me that you would hurt me but I was so foolish I didn't listen.

"Listen here dude you better stay away ......."

"Or what?"I could feel him smirk"you don't have the right over her anymore infact I'm going to be cuddling with her tonight since she needs someone to be with,she used to love you man,you are past tense now, she'll move on with me and be happy and if you want her to be happy I suggest you let her go and be with someone she deserves not someone like you who keeps hurting her everyday,even if you didn't cheat on her,you don't have prove and she's also not gonna listen to you anymore even if you commit suicide I bet she won't even care,so I suggest you leave her alone with her life"he said before hanging up.

All he said made alot of sense,even if I didn't cheat I don't have prove and she will never want to be with me.

If you love her then let her go
Maybe that will make her happy, she'll be happy with someone who truly deserves her.

Maybe,just maybe someday I'll see her again because I'm perfectly sure this isn't the last time that we are meeting.

I'm sorry that it ended like this,it also makes me sad😔
But it's definitely not the end😉
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee vote and comment and I might update another chapter today but it will be later tonight.

My Empty Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें