chapter 12

The boys forced me to put something nice on although I hated this.

I was texted the address and I told them.
They informed the police for backup in case that dickhead tries to do something stupid.

I drove there with the boys in the car.
I looked back at them"if anything goes wrong you guys are gonna hate me"I said.

I saw three of them gulp in fear.
That's right be scared of me!

I sighed and walked out of the car and saw an abandoned house.
It was huge but not a mansion and it looked like nobody has been staying in it for years.

My legs were feeling wobbly but I gathered the courage.
The boys said once I saw him that I should act normal and make sure that I called them.

That would be an alarm according to them.
Once I knocked the door it wasn't answered so I twisted the door knob and got in.

Once I saw him sitting at a chair smirking at me.
I pressed the button call behind my back and hid my phone in my pocket.

Caleb's POV
"Guys she's calling"I said and the boys immediately called me the police and we ran towards the house.

I had a bad feeling about our whole plan but we just need to catch him.

Madison's POV
"Hey love come sit"he said with a grin and I fought all I could to roll my eyes.

I sat opposite him and we looked at each other for a while.
"You look sexy"he said getting up from his seat and walking towards me.

I gulped fearfully,where are those damn boys?!
He walked over to my seat and I scooted so that I wasn't close to him.

He yanked my chin and started leaning in.
It took my all not to gag in disgust as he continued to get closer.

"You are so weak"he whispered before his lips were on mine.
His kiss turned harsh as he bit my lips but I didn't give in.

You are so weak.
Tears prickled down my eyes as I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't bulge,he was hard as rock.

I kept on struggling until I felt something Pierce my skin.
I screamed in pain as he yanked the knife out.

But as he was about to stab me again at the same spot the boys came in.

Tears kept coming down my eyes,I was in pain great pain.

I looked at my dress that was soaked with blood.
I panicked the moment I saw blood,I touched it and felt warm red substance which was actually my damn blood!

My vision started getting blurry all I saw last was Nick lifting me up for the second time.

If I was not in pain I would have been blushing.
I let darkness take over cause I was so damn sure that I couldn't fight it.

******
Beep beep beep

Ugh!
I felt horrible.
My eyes started opening but squirted closed cause of the sunlight.

I saw the same room, really?
This is the second time I'm here  in thesame damn hospital and  in the same room.

I groaned which caught the boys attention.
"Madi are you okay!"the three boys said in unison.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement.
I sat up and looked at them as they looked at me with fear"I'm fine"I said and they sighed in relief.

"We are so sorry we would have gotten there sooner"Caleb said holding my hand and I smiled.

  "What about Frederick?"I asked"he's in jail that dick has raped and murdered several girls"once David said that I cringed.

"I hope you ain't angry with us"Nick asked"why would I be?oh yeah cause it's your faults"note the sarcasm.

Nick rolled his eyes but didn't make any comment.
Natasha came minutes later and started yelling at the boys for letting something like that happen to me.

Although I didn't have a sister at least she was like an older sister to me.

****
I was in Nick's house sitting right next to him and watching a movie.

He left but came back with a lollipop "lollipop?"he asked and I took it"thanks"I said and put it in my mouth.

I kept playing around with the lollipop and I never noticed Nick was looking at my lips all this time.

Omg one of the most attractive guy is looking at my lips!!!!

My head was thinking so many damn things.

Just imagine if this lollipop was his di....

"So you are going to school tomorrow?"Nick asked not knowing that he broke me from my forbidden toughts.

"Yeah of course,I'm so excited to give those Barbie's a piece of my mind"I said excitedly.

I never ever had the thought of standing to Lara,.....you know the rest of them.

I just didn't want to fight back because I believed I was weak but that's was never true and I'll make sure to prove that tommorow.

I'm tired of being the punching bag and I think it's time to stand for myself.

  "You can rest your head on my shoulder"Nick offered as he saw me drifting off to sleep.

I only nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.
His hand rested on my waist which I fought all I got to not react to his touch but failed miserably.

He noticed the way I reacted and just smirked.
His hand started moving on my waist.

It landed on my upper thigh and started going higher.
I gasped,what is he doing?

"Stop"it didn't come out audible enough it actually came out as a whisper but I think he heard it and stopped.

"I'm sorry"he said clearing his throat and raked his hair with his hand  in frustration"I shouldn't have done that"he said.

Although it felt like he was telling himself I just shrugged.
The rest of the time was intense but I drifted off to sleep.

I do admit this chapter was kinda very weird no doubt.
But I needed Frederick out of the picture and I didn't have a good enough idea.

But hey!
He's gone😁
Anyway I'll try to update tommorow.
See ya!