chapter 26

So lunch was quite good.
Dylan's fuck buddy or let's say toy who's name was Amber wouldn't stop doing disgusting things in the fucking cafeteria.

Dylan's friends were sweet and cute and they all seemed to be playing basketball.

It was already the end for school which made me excited to finally talk to everyone.

Andrea said she didn't have a car that she took the bus but fortunately for her I had a car and since she was going to my place I would be taking her.

I got to my house and let Andrea to make herself at home as I called everyone.

*****
Me and Andrea we're in the kitchen talking about ourselves before we heard the doorbell.

I excitedly went to the door to open it for the guys with a grin on my face.

I saw Nick who just smiled at me and his dimples showcased.

They all got in and I didn't miss the fact that Caleb and Lexie were holding hands.

"Hey guys this is Andrea my new friend and Andrea this is Nick my....."I trailed off.

"Boyfriend"he said with a smirk and wrapped his hand around my waist.

Andrea just raised her eyebrows and mouthed he's hot with her eyes shining in excitement.

"And this is David,Caleb and Lexie"I introduced everyone and she just waved to everyone.

Everyone decided to watch a movie as Andrea and Lexie seemed to be getting along.

Although I saw David flirting with her and her cheeks would go red when he would say something that was complimentary I just watched the movie cuddled up with Nick.

First of all I was so damn happy about him indirectly saying I was his girlfriend.

I was doing the happy dance in my head not knowing how to even respond to that.

"Hey you okay?"Nick whispered.
"Yeah I'm fine" I whispered back and he just nodded before going back to his phone.

We ordered pizza and  everyone began eating.
"Come on Madi take a slice"Lexie said but I just kept looking at the pizza.

"N...no I would just go have a juice"I said.
Everyone exchanged a knowing look except for Andrea.

I walked away to the kitchen and just had a glass of water.
I knew Nick followed me here but I didn't even say anything as I sat on the counter.

He walked over to me and stood in between my legs.
"You do know it's not good for you"Nick said as a matter if factly.

I took a deep breaths before I said"Nick why do you like me?why do you wanna be with me?I'm not even beautiful......"

"Who told you that?"he asked and I just shook my head not ready to say anything anytime soon.

He cupped my cheeks and made me look into his blue ocean eyes that I could drown in.

"You are beautiful in any possible way Madi don't ever say that about yourself"he said calmly and I just nodded even though in my head I didn't agree with him.

"Don't ever question how you look because to me you are more than what I could ever ask for"he said and gave me a light peck in my forehead.

"So come on let's go eat"he said and just nodded.
I couldn't protest so I just followed.

*****
The next morning I was sleeping on our couch with Nick right beside me and the others on the floor.

Andrea wasn't here since she said she had to get home and David took her home.

After I finally kicked everyone's ass out of my house I decided to go get dressed for school.

Once I got dressed I went to my parents room.
My mom always kept my credit card in her wardrobe.

She wasn't the best hider.
I went over there and took my credit card.

I drove to a pharmacy and bought a packet of appetite suppressants.

I wasn't going to overdose.
I was just going to take it wisely.

I drove to school and saw Andrea going into the school.

"Hey Andrea"I said and she just smiled as I jogged over to her"your boyfriend is one hot piece of cake I thought that Dylan was the hottest guy I have seen but I didn't know that your boyfriend would be a thousand times better"she said and I just chuckled.

We both walked to our first class which was chemistry.
When we saw Amber and Dylan eating each other's faces in the hallway.

Dylan seemed too tall for Amber so she was on her tip toes.
It looked cute to be honest,I wasn't interested in Dylan.

"So how was talking to David was?"I asked.
Her cheeks turned to a shade of red and I just laughed"oh my gosh Andy is blushing"I said and she just shoved me on the shoulder.

"He asked me out"she said and I couldn't help but laugh when her cheeks got redder"oh my God that's cute David has always been really sweet and understanding and I'll say thesame for you so you guys can have a nice chemistry"I said and she just rolled her eyes although she was smiling.

*****
I got home feeling wrecked again.

I was crying and I didn't really care anymore.
I sat on our couch and brought out the pills and took them.

I was shaking and crying,I just didn't feel like I wanted to live anymore.

I ended up gasping for air when panic took over me.

***
I ended up consoling myself after hours of difficulty.
I did say I wasn't going to overdose but I totally didn't care anymore.
I just wanted to do anything that would make me perfect.

I just wanna be perfect.

Sorry that it was short but I hope you liked it.
Always remember to vote and comment.