chapter 6

I furrowed my eyebrows at the message ,who is this?

Unknown: Love?

Me:who the fuck is this?

Unknown:your secret admirer

Me:well I think it's dumb so I advice you to  leave me alone.

Unknown:feisty
I never saw this side of you

Me:who the hell is this?

Unknown:baby it won't be fun if I tell you it won't be fun Love.

Me:I don't like secret admirers okay?so if you wanna talk to me just come up to me like a normal person and don't make me think you are creepy.

Unknown:I'm the least person you expect and I know you won't accept me.

Me:then fuck off.

Unknown:no darling.

I groaned angrily and turned off my phone, should I talk to the guys about this?
I mean last time I checked they are my only friends.

But I still had Natasha.
The next day I wore a baggy hoodie and a pair of black jeans.
My parents were coming in the next two days.

I saw Caleb as usual sitting comfortably on my couch.
"I wanna ditch school"I said simply and sat beside him.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement"why?"he asked"I just don't feel like it"I said with a shrug.

"Oh look at my girl turning all badass"he said holding my cheek.
"I never asked you guys but how old are all of you guys?"I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah we never talked about that but we are eighteen"he said"which means that you guys are in sophomore year?"I asked"yeah"he said.

"Which means that in 365 days from now you guys might leave me and go to college"I said although it was to myself.

  "Aww she's gonna miss us"he said with a smile"shut up idiot"I said and got up from our seat.

"Come on let's go meet the others"I said walking away and he ran after me"let's go to Nick's his sister and David are there"Caleb said and I nodded.

  We got to Nick's house and saw everyone talking casually"hey Natasha I really wanna talk to you about something"I said holding her hand"okay"she said getting up.

     The guys gave me a weird look but I just gave them a take smile.
"What is it?"Natasha asked worriedly.

"Well I have a really creepy psychopath who claims to be my secret admirer......."I explained everything to her and she just nodded at everything I said.

"Let me see your conversations"she said and I handed her over my phone.

She opened the text and read it intensely"have you seen his recent texts?"she asked still reading"no"I said "well come see them"she said and I walked to her side to see the recently sent texts.

Unknown: Love?

Unknown:baby?

Unknown:okay then so you are ignoring me?

Unknown:I'll make sure to make you pay

Unknown:I'll make sure you suffer twice the pain I inflict on you.

  Oh my gosh the only guys who inflicts pain on me are Rooney,Mike,Joe,Tyson and josh.
I know you only thought it was Rooney but I had alot of bullies before you started reading.

"So you have any idea who this is?"Natasha asked"not at all I know a tons of people who would do this"I said.

I know you may think it's Rooney but let me inform you that all my male bullies are just the same with Rooney hitting on the girl they keep abusing so I'm not sure  on who would do this.

"What do you mean by you don't know at least theirs someone who's been hitting on you"she said confused.

"Well........it's not only one guy it's five of them"I said feeling my cheek heat up.

Natasha bursted  out into laughter "okay who are they?"she said still laughing because I was blushing.

"Well they all are my bullies"I muttered and her grin fell"oh sorry I thought that it would be normal guys never thought it was them anyway you can confront them"she said and I snapped my head at her.

"I can't just walk over to them and say hey dude are you my secret admirer?that's just only make them insult me and think I'm some psycho or even beat me up"I said.

"Well those three can help you"she said suggestively "I don't know I didn't really like sharing my personal issues with people your brother and his friends were just too nosy"I said and chuckled at the last part.

"Oh well if you don't tell them then I will"she said walking away"wait!I guess I have no choice but to tell them"I said with a sigh and walked to them.

"What took you guys so long and why does....."I cut Nick off before he could go further"who wants to hear a short story about me being threatened by some psycho"I said excitedly and the three of them just looked at me like I was crazy.

I rolled my eyes"ugh you guys are no fun or I'm even going crazy why didn't I just tell you guys what I wanted to say why do I feel like I'm actually going crazy I need help maybe I should......"my I'm going crazy speech was cut off by David,why is he the one who always cuts me off?

"Okay Madi you aren't going psycho and just tell us what you wanted to say"David said interested in what I have to say.

I sighed in relief but deep down I know I was actually going crazy and I mean it.
I mean I don't have friends and I have three hot guys who claim to be my friends so how won't I be crazy?

"So....we are waiting"Nick said I sighed realizing that they were waiting for me.

I told them about my conversation with that unknown person.

"Don't worry we will find the person"Caleb said fuming with anger.

"Guys it's okay I can handle this and if I can't I promise to call out to you guys so please just chill"I said relaxing more on the couch.

Silence crept in and no one was talking"uh I didn't ditch school to just sit down and do nothing let's go out"I said excitedly.

Caleb's face lit up"where do you wanna go?"Natasha asked,oh I forgot she was here.
"Well let's go to the mall"I said and Natasha squealed while the guys groaned"please let's do something much better"Caleb said pleadingly"come on guys it's gonna be fun"I said dragging Caleb up.

Me and Natasha finally made them all stand up and walked to the car.

I would like to also know more about Natasha cause she hasn't really spoken much about herself.

So who do you still think would be the secret admirer?
Well you gonna find out soon.
Always vote and comment.