chapter 41

I gulped when he said those three words.
I miss you.

I couldn't say anything.
"I-i maybe I shouldn't have say that......."

"No! It's okay uh I'm gonna hang up now"I said and hung up immediately.

I sighed and Mhira just looked at me in disappiontment.
"What?!"I asked and she just shook her head.

"Can we just do something else?"I asked and she shrugged.

*****
I got to the apartment and hour early.
I ditched a class I had feeling so excited to finally go for Thanksgiving.

I heard muffled voices and my curiosity took over.
I tip toed over to the room and kept my ear on the door.

"Janessa what the fuck are you even doing here?"I was shocked my jaw might have fallen on the floor.

I felt betrayed,Dylan betrayed me!!
"Because I need you to pay me"she said in a matter of fact tone.

"You can't be here"he groaned"why? because you're scared that your baby girlfriend would hear us?okay then if you don't pay me I'm just going to tell her"she said in a calm tone.

"What have I gotten myself into?"he groaned.
"What do you expect me to do?my mom is a fucking prostitute and my dad comes and goes and since I know your little secret it's best for me to make something out of it"she said.

"And besides I put more effort I trying to get Nick but at the end you got her"she yelled and I knew I would let it out soon,I would cry soon.

I closed my mouth muffling my tears listening to everything they both said.

"I don't care about your damned life,so just get the fuck out!"Dylan yelled.

I got into the room before Janessa could open the door.

"Dylan how.... could you?you did this to me with Janessa?"I asked and he ruffled his hair with his hands.

"I'm sorry okay?I just wanted you to myself......."

"Just shut up!!!you ruined my love life,you hurt me,you made me leave my dream school for Cambridge,you just ruined my entire life and I don't even know if Nick wants me now"I said sobbing.

"If course he won't want you anymore"Janessa scoffed.
"You better shut that trash hole you call mouth or I'll shut it for you"I said and she just smirked.

"Really? listen here Missy I'm not intimated by you and I feel sorry for you,cause damn you didn't trust Nick and you really think he would want you?"she asked.

I just kept quiet.
Was she right?
Has he moved on?
I mean he didn't show any affection.

I was breathing heavily from sobbing.
"I won't let your lie's get to me this time"I said.

"Okay then,but......"

"Just fucking leave!"Dylan yelled,she didn't flinch like I did and just walked out But made sure to bump with my shoulders.

Once she left I cleaned my tears and went over to the wardrobe taking my clothes and my luggage.

I am leaving this god damn house!
I can't bear staying in thesame room with Dylan.

Dylan held my wrist"where are you going?"he asked.
"I'm going to be staying with Mhira in the left over months of staying in Cambridge college and oh if you haven't gotten my message we are over"I said after snatching my hand away from he's.

I sniffed and took all my needed clothes.
"It's not my fault you know"Dylan said but I didn't answer.

I raised my luggage and started rolling it along with me.

I walked to the door and looked back at him"my biggest mistake was choosing you over Nick"I said before shutting the door with a loud thud.

Mhira's apartment was just a thirty minutes drive.
I got in the car and thoughts started buzzing in my head.

Does Nick still love me?
How do I tell him I'm sorry?
Why did I even doubt him in the first place.

"Madi I swear I don't know what happened between me and Janessa please believe me"

I felt like destroying something right now.
I felt like I should have punched Dylan.

I drove to Mhira's apartment,she stays alone,she has told me to move in with her some weeks ago but I declined,but now I've changed my mind.

I knocked on her door and she opened it.
I know she knows I was crying.

My eyes were puffy and my face was red.

"Oh my gosh Madi what happened to you"she said as I walked in with my luggage.

I stopped walking and hugged her before crying my eyes out.

"H....he Dylan ....he"

"What?!"she asked"he knew Janessa all along"I said before busting into tears.

"He and Janessa were.....we're the ones who made me and Nick break up"I said through tears.

"I knew that dick would do something like that"she said.
"It's okay at least you're going for Thanksgiving tommorow and you can talk to you know who"she said.

"But what if he had moved on"I said letting go of her.
"Did he tell you that?!"she asked and I shook my head"then better not mess things up and talk to him tomorrow"she said and I just nodded.

******

Me and Mhira descended from the stairs at the airport.
My parents told my driver to come get us at the airport.

I was nervous to see Nick,we haven't talked for the past days but I would make sure to talk to him.

We got into the car and I already texted my friends that we we're coming.

Once the car came to an halt ,Mhira's eyes widened"never thought that your parents are rich"she said and I just chuckled.

We rolled our luggages into the house.
I didn't bother to knock and just walked in.

"Wow"Mhira muttered and I smiled.
Once we got to the living room everyone was there.

"Hey guys"I said cheerfully and everyone looked at us.

Andrea and Lexie squealed in delight and everyone came over to hug me.

I looked around for Nick but I didn't see him"he's in the back yard"Andrea said and I smiled at her.

I haven't told anyone about Dylan yet but I would tell them soon.
I walked to the backyard and saw him.

He looked much taller and muscular from his back.
He looked so much older.

"Hey"I said but it came out much more like a whisper.
He turned around and smiled at me.

"I missed you"his deep masculine voice.

So what do you think!!!😊
As for me I loved it alot.
Please don't forget to vote.