chapter 11

Once I heard the discussion between Nick and that guy who I still don't know his name,I couldn't help to think that it was their fault.

I walked away from him ready to go pick my phone and my purse to leave.

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't stop.
Nick caught up to me and held me by my wrist.

"Don't touch me again!"I snatched my hand from his and walked into his room to get my purse.

Once I found it I picked it up but my way was blocked by Nick.
"Madison it's not our fault if that's what you think and besides it's not like we sent him to you,we only cared for you and nothing more that's why we are trying to protect you,I'm sure we'll catch him I....."

"I don't need your encouragement at all thank you maybe I don't even need you guys just leave me alone and better get that guy I mean it's all you guys fault after all"I said with a shrug before walking away.

Nick's POV

I let her leave so that she could get to calm down but I'm definitely gonna kill Frederick.

I told the others about him and they were quick to come over to my place.

"So what do we do?"David asked
"I don't know,we need to come up with a plan"Caleb said obviously thinking of a plan.

"Guys what if we make Madi tell him that she wants to meet him in private but we are going to follow her but that fool won't find out,from there we can actually beat him up and get him arrested"I said.

"Dude Frederick isn't that dumb he would definitely wonder why Madi would suddenly agree to seeing him in private where there is a high probability that he's gonna rape her,I mean the guy is a lunatic"Caleb said.

"I've known Frederick he won't suspect a thing trust me"I said with a smirk.

"Okay then but Madi still hates us so how do we make her forgive us"David asked.

"We just need to apologise let's go over to her house"I said getting up from my seat.

Once we got to her house we knocked on the door before a woman opened it.

She looked just like Madi but an older version,she had the same long brown hair,pointed nose but had brown eyes but Madison's was blue.

Madison's POV
I got home still quite angry I mean someone's trying to make my life miserable all because of those boys.

I groaned and plopped on my bed.
My door creaked open"dear you have some visitors"my mom said sweetly.

I knew who those visitors would be after all they were my only friends.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs and saw the boys.
Even if I claim to be angry with them they looked hot.

I know David is off limits now but Nick and Caleb isn't.
I felt like laughing at my thoughts even if they weren't off limits they would never like me.

They are just with me because I'm some girl who's lonely and lost her best friend who was actually an hypocrite.

I walked over to them trying to keep a frown on my face"why are you frowning baby girl?"David asked.

"Don't call me that I'm angry with you guys if you knew all along that it was....."I trailed off not knowing his name.

"Frederick"Caleb said and I glared at him"I don't need to know about someone who wants to rape me"I snapped and Caleb just hid behind David in fear which actually made me laugh.

What's wrong with me?

"Chill Madi we've got a plan that's we came to say..."

"I don't need your sorry you better fix this mess that you caused"I snapped cutting Nick off.

"Sheesh someone is in their time of the month"David muttered and I glared at him.

"Guys can you just leave you will tell me about your bravo plan tommorow"I said exhausted.

"No we can't risk anything we have to tell you the plan now"Nick said firmly.

"Whatever"I said rolling my eyes and sat on one of the couches.
After they told me about their plan I had to say I was impressed never thought they think.

"But how do I convince him?"I asked"Madi you're smart I'm sure you'll know what to say now call him"Nick said.

I sighed shakily and brought my phone out to call him.
He picked the phone immediately after I pressed call.

"Hello love"he said and I cringed.
"Can we meet I want to sort things out once and for all"I said and he just laughed.

"What would make me believe you?"once he asked the boys gave Nick a look that said I told you so.

"Uhh.....uhh...well I just want to know what you want from me and leave me alone"I said praying in my mind for him to believe me.

He stayed silent for some minutes which meant that he was thinking"okay then I'll see you make sure you dress sexy and I'll text you the address"once he said those things I cringed feeling like I would vomit.

I could sense him smirking before he cut the call.
"I hope this plan works guy's"I said and they all nodded smirking.

"We know exactly what to do"the three of them said in unison and looked at each other.

"GINX!!!"

"I SAID IT FIRST!!!!"

"YOU TWO ARE DUMB!!"

They groaned in frustration and I just started laughing "you three are dumb"I said still in laughter and they just grinned at me.

I'm so sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoyed.
And I wanna also thank those who are reading my book and I hope you don't stop.
Thank you💝