chapter 30

It's been weeks I've started going to school and Nick and the boys were back to college.

Lexie was trying her hardest to make her parents transfer to Enfield high and they were quite adamant but let her go.

I wasn't driving yet so Lexie took me and Andrea to school.
I got out of the house with an apple and hopped at the passenger seat.

"Hey bitch"Lexie said"hey what's up"I asked checking myself on the mirror.

"I'm good"see said driving out of our drive way and got into the road.

"So how you dealing with Dylan"she said before her eyes widened in realization"oh my gosh that rhymed"she said with a grin still looking at the road and I gave a low chuckle.

"Can you just focus on the road I'm not ready to get into an accident and besides Andrea may be waiting"I said.

"You are so good at changing subjects but I still got you,so now spill"she said and I sighed.

"What's there to spill I have Nick"I said a little frustrated at her asking me this.

"Oh really?why didn't you say that when he asked you out yesterday?"she asked and I just sighed.

"I-i just didn't want to make him feel rejected I didn't want to hurt him okay?but if he ever makes a move I swear I will make sure he knows about Nick"I said.

"Good and if you don't do that I'll make sure I tell Nick"she said.

"Oh my fucking God Lexie are you threatening me?"I asked almost yelling.

"Yes I am ,I mean you went out on a date with the guy three times for fucks sake"she said.

"It was just a friendly outing"I defended.
She rolled her eyes"it's not like I'm cheating on Nick so just drop it and drive"I said and she sighed driving to Andrea's house.

Once we pulled up in her driveway,the door flew open as she jogged over to the car.

She went into the back"hey guys"she said and we both muttered hey"oh no did you guys quarrel again?"she asked.

Lexie huffed"it's Madison's fault"she said and I snickered"look at who's talking"I said "can you guys just tell me what happened?"Andrea asked again.

"Well I tried to convince Madi to stop going out with Dylan but she keeps being oblivious to what Dylan is doing,I mean he fucking likes her...."

"Oh my God Lexie he doesn't"I defended.
"See what I mean? you've gone out with him three times and you seem to not be telling him that you have a boyfriend so he can back off"she yelled and for once i didn't know what to say.

She sighed"listen here Madi we all know he has feelings for you but you are just so damn oblivious to the truth and I'm not gonna pry on that but all I'm saying is that you should let him know you have a boyfriend so that you guys can just be friends and nothing more"she said calmly.

"Because if Nick finds out about Dylan he's gonna think otherwise"Andrea added but I just looked out the window.

I don't know what their deal was but they are just overreacting about this whole thing.

I saw Dylan as a friend and I didn't think there was a need to tell him I was with Nick,I really didn't know why but I enjoyed his presence.

We got to school and I hopped out ready to go to my locker.
When I came back  to Enfield I was white known.

I wasn't popular but I also had a social life.
I walked over to my locker and picked my needed books.

Dylan came to me with a grin on his face and I smiled slightly.
"What's up"he said swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm good  I'm just not in the fucking mood to study or listen to teacher's"I said with a frown and he laughed.

"Okay then let's ditch"he said"maybe another time I do need today's classes"I said and he nodded.

"I'll see you later hottie just gonna go talk to some girls"he said looking at some group of girls with a smirk.

He let go of me and jogged over to some girls and started flirting with them and they just giggled.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked past them.
My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Nicky bear💝:hey you.

Me:hey Nicky bear.

Nicky bear💝:Madi can you stop calling me that?

Me:no Nicky bear 😏

Nicky bear💝:I miss you.

Me:me too.

Nicky bear 💝:I'm hard.

I rolled my eyes,he was always straight to the point and blunt sometimes.
He was one horny teenage boy.

Me:well take care of it.
I'll talk to you later babe 😘

I turned my phone off and walked over to Andrea and Lexie.

Hey guys
I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.
I really don't know where I'm going to now but I'm just gonna go with where this shit takes me.
But anyway remember to vote sweetie's 💖
See y'all later.