chapter 17

"Hello Caleb"I said but the other line became silent before he cleared his throat.

"I know you wanna know so can you meet me at Starbucks?"he asked"okay"I said before cutting the call.

  I didn't bother to change my dress since it was okay.
I told my mom I was meeting up with a friend with her still disturbing me about Nick.

"Mom I'll talk about that later see ya"I said before exiting the house.

I jogged to my car and hopped in.
Starbucks was a twenty minutes drive so it didn't take long before I got there.

I got into Starbucks and ordered tequila mixed with coke.
Caleb came in while some girls just confronted him but he was looking at me.

Not to lie but it made me feel good that he didn't give those other girls attention.

He walked over to me and sat opposite me.
He ordered vodka.

He took a sip from his drink before he acknowledged me.
"Madi I understand your point you wanna know why Nick is showing so much interest in you even though there's another girl,well let me clear your thoughts I loved her first you know but Nick decided to try and win her or even worse use her"Caleb said without even breathing.

He kept drinking from his vodka"why would he do that?"I asked although I knew where Caleb was getting to but I wanted to hear it.

"Madi it's you isn't it so obvious Nick wants to use you and I won't let that happen"he said confidently but I don't even think I heard everything else.

I only heard Madi it's you before I spaced out.
How can someone be so oblivious Nick Grayson liked me all along.

A wide smile tugged my lips"Madi are you listening to me at all"Caleb said sounding annoyed.

"Uh what were you saying?"I asked"I said Nick wants to use you"he said.

"Nick can never do that"I said calmly sipping my drink.

"But Madi I love you"he said,I stopped midway "w..... what?!"I asked"yes Madi I love you Nick doesn't"he said.

"But......"I was cut off by him"don't even start Madi I helped you first I approached you first I was always there when Nick wasn't so why the fuck do you want him!!!"he yelled and I flinched.

"Caleb I never said I wanted him I just.... "and I as cut off yet again by him"now you are making it sound like you don't want him to.make me feel better"he said with bitterness.

"All you think is that Nick is a sweetheart but you don't even know him,you think he likes you pfft he's just gonna fuck you and leave that's for sure"he said with venom dripping from every word he said.

"What's your problem why do you make it seem like I'm the bad one I only just wanted to say that I would think about it"I said.

"And then you choose him,I know you are not gonna believe me but let me show you something"he tugged at my wrist and dragged me along with him.

He took me to a far corner where I saw a girl straddling Nick with them making out.

Nick's POV
"Dude I don't want us to have issues because of Madison dude I like her alot and I'm fucking sure that she's reciprocating my feelings I know that you like her but she only see's you as a friend"
I said but Caleb had a dumb smirk on his face.

I invited him to Starbucks to talk to him the way someone sensible would  do.
I like Madison alot and I know that Caleb's my feet so I just decided I ha to tell him.

"Nick I know you so damn well you just wanna fuck and leave"he said annoyed and I sighed"but that's not my point can we just go to Starbucks?"I asked and he nodded.

Once we got there we took a booth at the the far corner when some girl who looked kinda older than me came up to us.

"Hey Nick"she said resting her hand on my shoulder I looked at her in disgust and made sure she would get the message and leave.

"Can you just fucking leave"I said glaring daggers at her,she huffed and left.

"Nick I'm not gonna give up I want Madi and I will have her if it's fighting with you then it's worth it"he said.

"Just drop it do you even hear the way you sound?you sound like a child but nevermind I don't give two shits about whatever you wanna do after all you know me very well"I said leaning in my sit.

He snorted and left without even saying anything.
Thesame bitch from last time came.

"God what don't you understand about the sentence leave me alone?"I asked.

She got me off guard by throwing herself at me and kissing me forcefully.

I tried pushing her away but she cupped my face in her hand sucking my lips.

She finally let go and that's when I saw Caleb and Madi right in front of me.

Madi had tears welled up in her eyes with Caleb smirking beside her.

Madison's POV
I can't believe this Nick was making out with some bitch who screamed slut by her look.

"Madi this is not what it looks like..."

"Don't lie to me you just wanted to use me all along,you wanted to use me maybe you only became friends with me so that you could just fuck me,I can't believe this how could you Nick ,when you said you would kiss me at the right time and I thought that you wanted to wait for my decision but now I know you just wanted to win my damn trust"I said.

Nick didn't say anything which definitely confirmed everything"why aren't you saying anything?"I asked poking his hard chest.

"So it's true"I asked but it sounded more like a statement.
Nick shook his head"no for God's sake  no she kissed me I didn't kiss her and why did you have to ask Caleb for explanations why didn't you just come to me and I would have told you everything"he yelled.

I rolled my eyes "whatever you say won't change anything  I'm always going to believe what I want to believe an from now on don't talk to me"I yelled knowing that everyone there was looking at me.

"So you are gonna believe what he says?"Nick asked.
I saw hurt in his eyes but I didn't want to care anymore cause now I didn't know what to care about.

"Yes Nick he was there for me first you just wanted us to hate each other just so you can hurt me"I said.

"Why are you jumping to conclusions!"he exclaimed.
"Because I don't trust you"I said before storming off.

I knew somewhere in my heart that I would regret this,very soon.

I hope you loved this chapter I  made sure I put my all in this chapter.
And once again sorry for a late update.