chapter 25

It was lunch time so me and Andrea left our fourth class to go to our lockers.

I got to mine and kept my books in it.
I turned around to see Dylan with his hand in his pocket.

Dylan was cute ,he also had dimples just like Nick and he was tall but Nick would be like an inch taller than him.

He was slim but that didn't mean he wasn't muscular.
"Hey"I said with a smile.

"Hi do you wanna go to lunch with me?"he asked.
"I don't know I'm gonna ask Andrea first"I said with a shrug.

"Who's Andrea?"he asked.
Now I see what she meant he never really noticed her even though she was standing right next to me when he talked to me in the morning.

"A friend"I said and he nodded"don't worry she's gonna agree"he said with a smirk.

"Dylan"we heard a high pitch voice which made both of us winced.

I looked at the source of the voice and it was a girl with a petite figure.

She had wavy long blonde hair and grey eyes.
The girl was beautiful there was no way I could beat that.

She came over to Dylan and wrapped her hand around his torso.

He just rolled his eyes at what she was doing.
She gave me a disgusted look"what are you doing with her?"she asked bitterly.

"It's Madison"I interjected and she just snorted"like I care"she said.

"Oh you will care"I huffed and intentionally flipped my hair as I walked away which hit her on the face.

"You bitch"she screamed with her high pitched voice.
I heard Dylan's laughter but I had already gotten to Andreas locker.

"Hey come on let's go have lunch"I said and she laughed at my whining.

"Sure let's go but what was that about?"she asked and I just snorted.

"I don't know it was Dylan's girlfriend or whatever I don't care"I said and she laughed.

"That isn't his girlfriend"she paused as we walked to the cafeteria.

"She's his fuck buddy"she said and I just nodded.
"Well I don't think she gets that"I said and we both laughed.

I was missing Lexie or those dumb guy's but in ENFIELD we weren't allowed to use our phones till the end of school,how stupid is that?

I really did have a lot to catch up with her,I saw her making out with Caleb and me and Nick.

I really didn't know what to call us after last night but it really didn't matter to me ,after all we are together that's all that mattered.

"Hello Madi you there?"Andrea waved her hands around my face.
"Yeah yeah I'm here"I said and she smiled"what's up"she asked.

"I just remembered my friends"I said using my fork to play with my salad.

"Aww that's sweet"she said and I chuckled.
She continued to eat but I just stared at my salad.

I finally gathered the courage to force myself to eat.
I looked at my hands and they looked fatter than remembered.

I dropped my fork not feeling the need to eat anymore.
Andrea looked worried"hey what is it?"she asked her voice lacing with concern.

"N..... nothing where's the bathroom?"I asked her.
I saw Dylan walking towards us with some guys but right now I just really needed to get to the bathroom.

"Uhh it's just down the hallway after your locker take a left turn and you'll see a door at the end"she said and I nodded getting up with urgency.

I left the cafeteria and I sighed shakily.
I walked to the bathroom and stood before the mirror.
Tears ran down my eyes, I didn't like myself,I didn't look beautiful,I wasn't perfect what did Nick see in me?

I found it hard to breath and just   slided to the ground and sat there for like an hour I don't know.

I tried to calm myself but it just kept getting harder to breath.

Hey bitch why don't you just give up and die.

She's so ugly.

You are nobody.

You aren't perfect and you'll never be.

She makes me have asthma attack.

Ok maybe scratch the last one but that's what i have been hearing all my life.

Of how ugly I am ,I wasn't perfect.
I heard banging on the door but I was so consumed in my own self pity.

"Madison open the fucking door"I heard someone say.
I knew it was Dylan.

I kept crying like a pathetic piece of shit who didn't deserve to live.

I crawled to the door slowly and unlocked it.
I was still seated on the floor when Dylan and Andrea came over to me.

Dylan crouched to my level and our face was just inches away from each other.

Although I just recovered from a panic attack I felt my cheeks heat up when he cleaned my tears.

"Thanks"I said referring to the both of them when they helped me stand.

I walked over to the sink and watched my face.
"What happened?"Andrea asked sweetly.

"Nothing it's just........ nevermind"I said and walked out of the room and they both followed closely behind me.

"Well if you don't wanna talk about it I get it"Dylan said and Andrea agreed with him.

I smiled at both of them before we headed to the cafeteria.

Okay so yeah this is what I did for this chapter and I hope you loved it and see you in the next chapter.