chapter 20

When David got me home I hopped out ready to jump on my bed and get cozy.

David got out of his car following me"what are you doing?"I asked.

"I don't think it's good if you stay by yourself"he said.
"David it's fine I'm not some depressed fellow who's looking for help,I'm fine okay?"I said.

He first looked hesitant but just nodded.
"I'll see you later then I wanna go meet up with Angel"he said and I smiled at him.

I walked into the house feeling miserable,just like the way I used to feel when I was a loner.

I got to my room and plopped on my bed and let out an agonizing sigh.

My phone buzzed,I sighed before picking it up.
I saw Lexie's name and I rolled my eyes.

Lexie:I'm really sorry of what I did I was a bitch,an hypocrite and a liar,I always wanted to tag along amongst the popular girls but they weren't my friends,just give me another chance.please Madi think about it.

I sighed and tossed my phone on a nearby couch near my bed.
I looked at the ceiling still thinking about how I lost my friends within one day.

****
I woke up the next day and took a quick shower.
I got to my living room expecting to see Caleb sprawled up on our couch but he wasn't there.

I sighed and walked out of our house and headed straight to my car.

I started my drive home and turned on the radio but was greeted with lose you to love me by Selena Gomez.

You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off-key in my chorus
Cause it wasn't yours

The song was about a break up between her and Justin Bieber.
Tears fell down my eyes when I remembered the guys,at least I have David.

******
I got to school and walked sluggishly to school.
I got in and walked to my locker without anyone noticing me.

I got everything from my locker when I saw Caleb walking towards me gracefully.

He smiled in my direction and I gaped as he walked towards me until his shoulder hit mine and walked pass me.

I stumbled a little and cleaned a tear that fell down my eyes.
I looked behind me as I saw Caleb approach Lara smiling at her.

"Hey babe"Lara said wrapping her hand around his neck and he just grinned and gave her a peck on the cheek.

I looked the other way and saw Nick surrounded with  Jenner and Maya giggling at whatever he was saying.

I sucked in a sharp breathe,Nick stared at me I decided to build some courage and walk towards him but he just rolled his eyes and continued talking to the girls.

I stopped in my steps and walked away,they both didn't need me,they hate me now.

I walked to my class as fast as I could.

*****
It was lunch time and David had already texted me that he was spending sometime with Angel.

I got to the cafeteria everyone looked at me but I just didn't care and walked to the far corner where I used to seat as a loner.

I was midway at my lunch Lexie sat opposite me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

I smiled back"this feels just like when I haven't met the boys,when I used to be friends with you and had bullies and we would both seat at the far corner while you ranted about Marco"I said and she laughed.

"Can we just be that way again?"Lexie asked.
I shrugged not knowing what to say,I just really needed someone at the time.

"They both hate me now,I wish I could just go back to when I was a loner at least....."

"Madison they changed your life you are meant to be happy you went through a lot over the past five years,I wish I was a better friend but I deserve this"she said with a shrug which made me laugh,I missed Lexie.

"Can we just forget about those boys and talk about something else?"Lexie asked.

"I wish I could"I said and she rolled her eyes"typical Madi"she said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.
"Well you never forget"she said and I chuckled"and you never remember"I said and this time she laughed"fair enough,I'm sorry Madi"she said her smile dropping.

"I feel really bad right now"she said.
"You should be,I really don't know why I forgave you"I said with a shrug.

"I know,I know,I was a bitch and I left you when you needed me but......I......I....w...was......."she clearly looked like she was choking on her words when tears came down her eyes looking around herself.

"Come on let's go out to the field"I said standing up and she smiled gratefully.

Lexie was claustrophobic, whenever she stayed in a confined space she felt caved in and it gave  her panic attacks.

We walked side by side on the field and talked on what we missed on.

She was still crying like a baby,Lexie was always so emotional when it came to her feeling guilty.

Although she didn't deserve my time I really needed her,she always understood me,yes she didn't deserve forgiveness but who am I?

Who am I to hold a grudge against her,no one.
So I didn't mainly care if she left or not.

Hey guys what did you think about Lexie?
I thought that it would be better if Madison had a girl to help her out and it needed to be someone who knew her well and that's when a light bulb lit on my head , Lexie!!
And God I can't still find a name to replace this recent title its frustrating,please If you have an idea you can always share it with me.
Always remember to vote and comment.
Thank you☺️