chapter 36

I managed to take Nick into his room.
He looked like he hasn't slept in days and he also looked so tired.

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee and maybe watch a movie.

The boys weren't around which meant they had class or went out.
After a while I heard someone groan and I knew he was awake.

I sped up to the kitchen to make coffee for him to ease the pain.

Once he came into the kitchen rubbing his hair he looked up and saw me.

His eyes widened and later his eyebrows furrowed in confusion"you look like shit"I said and he just groaned.

"Are you okay?"I asked and he just rubbed his eyes and walked over to me, taking a deep breathe before he said"I'm sorry"he said holding my hand.

"I don't think we should talk about this now,you need rest"I said handing him his coffee.

"I mean it okay,I'm really sorry,I messed up big time just please forgive me,I know I shouldn't have called you pathetic, selfish or a bitch,you are non of those and I swear to God I love you"he said with a very faint smile.

I smiled and ruffled his hair with my hand"I love you too"I said and he sighed in relief.

"Thank you"he said before sitting and having a sip from his coffee.

We stayed in silence for a while before I decided to break it.
"Nick"I said and he hummed in response "did you by any chance tried to use me to forget about a certain someone?"I asked and he tensed up.

"Uh what do you mean?"he asked"Nick"I said with a warning glare"please not right now,we just made up,I beg you"he said but I wasn't gonna give up.

He sighed knowing I won't give up"y-yes"he stuttered.
the sudden urge to slap him came over me and without thinking twice I did.

"I deserved that"he said and I just sat back down on the stool taking my coffee"wait aren't you going to like  kill me or something?"he asked and I just laughed.

"No Nicky we've already passed that bridge"I said with a smile"the slap i gave you made me feel relieved"I said and he smirked"you know.....there's another way to make you feel relieved"he said and I just raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really?"I asked"oh yeah"he said with a nod still having his smirk on"ok then please enlighten me"I said "well you see there's something called sex when you bring out your...."I playfully smacked his arm and he laughed.

God,I really missed this side of him.
"But please tell me what you meant by using me to forget"I said now wanting to know everything.

He rubbed the back of his neck clearly nervous"well you see I dated tons of girls but I kinda ended up heartbroken at the end and there was this girl named Isabella that I used to love,like I said used to, she cheated on me and it was really hard for me to bear anymore,I went to Janessa who of course didn't seem to mind and when I met you,I don't know I just really wanted to move on pretty quickly but i promise I really did have feelings for you and....."

"Jesus Christ Nick you are a blind man"I exclaimed.
"Well that was new"he said and I just shook my head"Janessa was the cause of you multiple break ups she said she wanted you to be hers and the only way to do that was for you to break up with someone and see that she's always there"I said and his eyebrows rose.

"Well that's definitely new"he said.
"But please can we just not talk about these situations I've gone through can we just move on and jesus I missed you"Nick said.

I laughed and hopped on the counter and he walked in between my legs and wrapped it around his waist.

He held me close and kissed me hungrily and I did just thesame.
His tongue got into my mouth as our lips moved in sync.

We only pulled away when we needed to breath but would go back into kissing.

"Guys please stop I don't want cum all over the kitchen"David said with a smirk.

David was one boy with a dirty mouth"but I'm sure that you would like it if it was Andrea's cum"Nick retorted and I smacked him on the arm.

"Andrea's a virgin and she's in the fucking house so shut the hell up"he said.

"Wait Andrea is here?!"I asked excitedly and David nodded I wanted to come down but Nick held me in place before whispering to me"I'm not done with you yet"I shivered at the contact of his lips with my ears.

"Like I said no orgasms in the kitchen please people respect food"David said before leaving.

We both laughed at what he said before he left"how is Andrea still a virgin with a guy like him?"Nick muttered but I heard and I smacked his on the arm again.

"Ow don't you know it hurts how would it feel if I smacked that ass of yours?"Nick said and I giggled.

"Why don't we find out"I said and he grinned knowing what I was implying.

I guess Dylan was wrong I don't think I would regret this.

Vote and comment 💝