chapter 39

It's technically been two years so I'm 20 now.
Me and Dylan got into the college of Cambridge in New York a year ago.

I started dating Dylan six months ago.
I'm the heir of my family's business which means even if I finish college I'll be going back to Miami,which I miss alot.

Me and Dylan has been staying in one apartment and I couldn't be more happier.

Dylan helped me move on with my life and after six months of trying to move on from Nick he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Lexie and Andrea went to Einstein but I just couldn't go.
I didn't want to see him.

Dylan has claimed he loved me two months ago,but I just couldn't say it to him back and because of this we would always get into arguments about Nick and why I can't seem to love him.

He promised to wait for me to actually love him but who I'm I kidding,I only loved one guy who seemed to break my heart.

Presently now Dylan left for a class so I took my laptop to text everyone.

Me:hey guys🙂

Lexie:hey ,how are you doing?

Me :I've been good,u?

Lexie:same.

Andrea:oh heyyy Madi long time.

Me:no see :-)

Caleb:we've missed you

David:alot!!

Me:me too guys.

Caleb:so how's your boyfriend 🙄

I knew everyone didn't like Dylan they kept saying there was something off about.

But I told them that if they didn't want to ruin our friendship they should stop talking shit about him,which they reluctantly did.

Me:he's fine.

David:good to know.

Lexie:are you coming over during Thanksgiving?

Andrea:yeah that would be awesome.

Me:I'm really sorry guys,but Dylan wants me to come over with him to his family's Thanksgiving.

David:what is it with that dick!!😤

Lexie:he always has an excuse to not let you come to Miami anymore.

Andrea:we haven't seen you in 9 fucking months.

Caleb:I'm sure he doesn't want you to see Nick .

Me:guys please stop,I know what Dylan is doing is wrong but he was there for me and besides I haven't really bonded with his family yet.

Andrea:oh please ,you gave that bonding excuse two months ago.

Lexie:bond my ass.

Me:maybe I'll talk to Dylan,I do miss my mom and Dad.

Lexie:sure you do.

Me:I know this is weird to ask but uh how is Nick?

Lexie: don't even talk about it.