chapter 37

Dylan's POV
I can't loose I want her.
Once I got home,I felt so angry from being rejected by the only girl I wanted.

I was so angry to the point I felt like throwing my phone across the room.

You had only one job.
I called her but then she later picked at the the forth ring.

"Hello"her voice was hoarse like she has been crying.
"You had one fucking job Janessa!"I yelled at the phone.

"Did I tell you that I wasn't gonna do anything? I'm not gonna fucking give up when it comes to my love?"she asked.

I rolled my eyes,this girl is definitely crazy.
"Just do something useful"I said before cutting the call.

Damn her.

Madison's POV
Dylan has been ignoring me for three days now.
I really needed to sort things out so I went to his house.

I knocked once and he opened opened the door.

His smile turned to a frown,I didn't wait for him to welcome me in but I walked in anyway.

"Hey"I said sitting down"I know you're angry but please can we just get over this?"I asked.

He sat at a couch nearby still in thoughts"Madison when I said you're gonna regret this...."

"Here we go again"I said rolling my eyes"you think I'm joking?well Madi if anything happens to you don't come running to me and tell me I was right,I'm telling you he's gonna hurt you again and I know you ,you are fragile and delicate and if you don't wanna break it's best if you stay away from him and his life,move on....."

"Oh my God Dylan,I thought you were my friend aren't you supposed to be happy for me?!, you don't even know him,so how are you so sure about him huh!"I yelled.

"I just came to sort things out between us cause I didn't like the way you ignored me"I said.

"I really never thought that you could be this blind..."

"Yeah I can't really believe I was this blind to be your friend.in the first place"I said picking my phone and walking out of the house.

What's it with him and Janessa saying thesame thing over and over again.

Janessa's POV
I really did feel hurt by Nick and Madison getting back together but that didn't mean I won't give up.

Nick was going to Starbucks and I would definitely follow him.

Once I got there I saw him on his phone smiling,ugh I'm sure it's that bitch but after tonight things are gonna change.

I had already told Dylan what I had in mind and he agreed.

Me and Dylan met each other a year ago.
He said he had feelings for a girl who didn't feel thesame way and since I was in thesame boat we both became friends although he was seventeen I was about to deal with that.

I found out the girl he liked was Madi who was Nick's girlfriend,I told him I was willing to help him once Madison came back from her rehab.

And here we are.

I walked over to the bartender knowing Nick would be here to order a drink any minute.

"Hey"I called over and he came"what can I get you"he said with a polite smile and I smiled back.

"I want you to do something for me,you see that guy over there?"I said pointing at Nick who was too busy on his phone.

"Yes I do"he said"I want you to spike his drink,he would be ordering vodka"I said handing him over some cash.

He took the money and counted it but he had a mischievous smirk in his face.

"So you think money would work?"he asked and I raised my eyebrows"do you want more?"I asked but he just said no.

"Then what the fuck do you want?"I asked"if you can be a good girl and let me be your daddy tonight then yeah I'll be happy to do it"he said.

I almost gagged at the pervert over here,but it's not something hard I can't do.

"Fine"I said with a sigh and he grinned at me.
He got the drink ready and I left and sat at the corner as I watched Nick take the drink.

He sipped from his drink and I felt relieve wash over me.
If I can't have him at least Madison won't also have him.

The bartender guy came over to me and hovered above me.
"Thank you,now excuse me"I said walking past him to Nick who looked like he was lost,the effect.

But unfortunately my wrist was held "where do you think you are going?"the bartender guy asked.

"Excuse me,did you really think that I would want to have sex with you,tough luck but a girl like me doesn't have your time now leave me"his eyebrows rose in amusement.

"Please me or I call anyone in his phone and inform them that his drink was spiked and he's unconscious and once the person comes here to pick him I'll just tell them about you"he said confidently.

"You wouldn't dare"I said through gritted teeth's.
He smirked and showed me Nick's phone.

"And sweetie I have prove ,so what's it gonna be,please me and I give you the phone or....."he trailed off knowing what he meant I gave in.

If this means I'll have Nick"good choice now come with me"he said dragging me to the back of the club like bar.

"Where are we going?"I asked trying to release myself from his grip.

"Baby you can't escape me and we are going to my room,I live here,I have a room at the back"he said.

"I can't believe I'm even having sex with a poor lifeless pervert"I said and before I knew it I felt a stinging sensation at my cheek.

"What the hell"I yelled "like I said he a good girl for me okay?!"he said firmly.

Fear started to take over me as I nodded"use your words"he said"y-yes"I stuttered and he smiled.

He opened a door and closed it before shoving me against the door.

He pressed his lower half to me attacking my lips and kissing them harshly.

He took all my clothes off almost immediately and stripped himself.

"Babygirl I think you need some punishment for calling me poor"he said.

"Bend over"he demanded a d I did as he wanted.
"Everytime I spank you,you say the number alongside with calling me daddy got it"he said and I just shook my head.

"I ask again got it?"he yelled"y-yes Daddy"I said and he smiled.

Spank!
"One daddy"

Spank!

"Two daddy"

He spanked me ten times and I couldn't help but cry in pain.
I didn't even feel pleasure.

"Come on babygirl don't cry"he said holding my throat  before opening my legs.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you,I like it hard and fast,there will be no foreplay and I wouldn't care about even pleasuring you"he said before shoving into me.

I yelled in pain as he just shoved his hard and huge cock into play"p-please slow down"I yelled but that only made him go faster.

Nick you are gonna sure pay for this.

Madison's POV
I was excited to meet Nick tommorow which would be fun.
He told me to come over.

And maybe I would also tell him that I'm planning on coming to Einstein.

I can't wait to tell him.

What is gonna happen tommorow 😏
We'll find out soon and please vote and comment 🙂😘