chapter 24

I woke up by my alarm and turned it off.
I snuggled into Nick's bare chest.

"You do know that you have school"he said with a hoarse voice"I don't care"I muttered and his chest rumbled while he chuckled ,oh that rhymed.

If you must know what happened last night I guess I'm gonna do a flashback.

Once we got in my room Nick attacked me with urgency.
I kissed him back immediately raking my hand through his tremendous hair.

He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso.
His tongue got to my lower lip and I happily opened for entrance.

He kissed down my jaw to my neck and down to my collar bone.
He brought me to the bed and helped me to take off my gown.

I was only left in my underwear as I helped Nick take his hoodie off with his shirt before he kissed me back hungrily.

His chest was pressed against mine.
I used my strength to flip us over so that I was straddling him.

I kissed his jaw and down his chest.
He groaned before cupping my face and kissed me.

I grinded on his crocth under his trousers.
He let out a muffled moan in my mouth which encouraged me to grind way harder as I felt his erection in between my thighs.

I tugged on his trouser and he immediately took it off and was left in his boxers.

I slowly and seductively took his boxers off.
I stared at his cock before bending down to put it in my mouth.

I stared at him as I sucked and he moaned uncontrollably"fuck"he groaned as I flicked my tongue on his tip and his shaft.

"Madison"he moaned before I felt warm substance in my mouth.
I went over to my drawer and picked a condom.
I know you thought that I wouldn't have one well shocker.

I stood in front of him and slowly stripped myself from my underwear while he wore his condom.

He ended up not doing it right since he was looking at me stripping"shit"he muttered.

I walked over to him adding a little sway to my hips.
I straddled him and he flipped us over.

He trailed wet kisses down my chest and got to my p*ssy.
His finger rubbed around my clit before shoving two fingers in.

"Oh my God"i moaned as he went faster.
I held my bed sheet as I quivered.
Later I felt his tongue flicking my clit as I cummed.

He straddled me again before lowering his dick and thrusting it into my p*ssy.

"Please go faster"I moaned out but he still continued the slow pace and teased me.

"Please"I said and this time he fastened his pace.
I buckled my waist and wrapped my legs around his torso for him to fill me more.

"Uhh"I moaned loudly not caring if my parents were home or not.
Nick moaned along with me before we both reached our climax.

He threw the condom away and came to lie down next to me.
He gave me a kiss on the head before we cuddled.

Nick got off the bed and started to get dressed and I groaned in frustration.

"Nick come back"I said and he just smiled.
"I think you have school to go"he said holding my hand and taking me off the bed.

I decided to go with something simple.
A shirt and skinny jeans.

I got to my room but Nick wasn't there.
I saw a paper and walked towards it.

Sorry I really needed to go to school since we don't go to thesame one anymore.
I'll see you today.

-Nick ;-)

I smiled and walked downstairs,I skipped breakfast not really in the mood to eat carried my bag and walked to my car.

I started the radio and was greeted with work by fifth harmony.

****
I got to my new school and it was not bad.
It was as big as Royal Smith but a little bigger.

I walked in and went straight to the receptionist"hi I'm looking for my locker number and my map"I said and she just nodded with a smile.

She told me my locker number and my map.
I walked to my locker and put my code in it before it opened.

I started putting my stuff's inside until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked behind me to see a girl with a welcoming grin.
She had shoulder length blonde hair that had little waves and was quite taller than me and looked athletic.

"Hi my name is Andrea but you can call me Andy"she said cheerfully and I smiled.

"My name's Madison but you can call me Madi"I said and we both chuckled.

"So you new?"she asked.
"Yeah"I said and she nodded"can I see you schedule"she asked and I nodded handing it over to her.

"Great we have all classes together except two which is french and general chemistry"she said and I nodded.

I locked my locker and jumped when I saw Dylan leaning on a locker besides mine.

"Jesus Christ Dylan I didn't sign for my death warrant"I said and he just chuckled.

"So Madi or can I say gorgeous"he said wiggling his eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes.

"Can I have your number?"he asked and I took his phone and inserted my digit.

"Here you go"I said handing him his phone.
"I'll talk to you later gorgeous yeah?"he said and I nodded.

He jogged to some couple of girls who seemed to be excited to have his attention.

"Oh my fucking God did you just talk to Dylan Winston?"she asked with shock.

"No I talked to Mason Kendall"I said sarcastically and we both laughed.

"How did you know him?"she asked"well I met him at some club yesterday that's all"I said with a shrug.

"Dylan is like my celebrity crush I've been in this school for years but I've never been noticed by him"she said faking her tears and I just chuckled.

"He's the captain of our basketball players"she said.
"No wonder he's so tall"I said and she nodded.

"So you gonna give him a chance"she asked with interest.
"No ,no way I'm actually involved with someone and besides Dylan doesn't look like a boyfriend material"I said and she just laughed.

"Wow you are rejecting him?"she asked with amusement"like I said I'm involved with someone and trust me he's way better than Dylan you can just come over to my place after school yeah?"I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"I would definitely love to"she said before we walked off to our first class.

Well this wasn't bad after all,but God I miss my friends.

Hey guys
I hope you loved it
Always remember to vote and comment.
Love ya💝💖