chapter 18

Two weeks.
I've been avoiding the boys for two weeks.
Of course my bullying didn't end instead it just got worse.

Lexie and her dumb friends won't leave me alone and same goes for Rooney.

Today is just also going to be thesame I'm going to school.
I got to school with people walking past me and made sure to hit me.

Lexie was leaning on my locker,strange.
She was picking on her fingers so she didn't notice when I came.

I walked up to my locker but she seemed to be too engrossed in picking her fingers.

I cleared my throat which obviously knocked her out of her trance.

She straightened herself as if she were to say something very important.

"What do you want?"I asked,I made sure I sounded rude as ever cause she deserved it.

"I'm uh how do I say this......"

"Why aren't you wearing your usual mini skirts and crop tops?did that kick you out?"I said.

"Can you just hear me out"she said looking annoyed"depends"I said with a shrug opening my locker.

"I'm sorry"
I froze at what I was doing"what?!you think that once you say you're sorry that I'm just gonna forgive and hug you?"I asked annoyed.

"You were hypocritical,you pretended I've always looked up to you as the only person I had who always stood for me but obviously I was wrong"I said feeling tears well up in my eyes.

She trued to say something but I held my hand up to her to shut her up"save it I don't need an explanation from you,you chose to bully me and make me feel miserable and now you are saying sorry,why is everyone around such a good liar"I said.

I picked my books and walked away from her.
Chris appeared from nowhere and just walked with me.

"Feisty much"he said but I didn't say anything.
He kept blabbering about something but I didn't listen but I also didn't push him away at least I had someone.

He swung his hand around my shoulder which totally caught my attention.

"I may not know your issues but you gotta lay low and get a grip of yourself"he said and I just stared at him surprised.

"What happened to Chris Hawthorne?"I asked and Chris laughed"that's more like it"he commented and I offered him a smile.

Far ahead from us David and Nick were leaning on the wall talking casually.

I saw a busty blonde walk towards Nick with a smile.
Nick wrapped his hand around her waist and gave her kiss.

But she seemed adamant and grabbed Nick on the face and kissed him hungrily.

Nick answered back,I quickly looked away feeling tears suddenly fall down my eyes,Caleb was hundred percent right.

Chris seemed to know what made me cry and just gave me a hug.

Although it was in the hallway which was still crowded and people gave us weird looks,I cried anyway.

We stayed in the hug for a while before I pulled away"thanks"I muttered and he smiled.

"Seriously what did you do to Chris Hawthorne?"I asked and he laughed.

I got to my chemistry class to see David.
I wanted to avoid but I was sick of it.

Nick messed up but that doesn't mean I'll ruin my friendship with the people who were always there.

I walked over to David and sat next to him,at first he looked surprised and then amused before he just looked away.