Bonus chapter (44)

Surprise😁
I just couldn't hold it anymore I really wanted everything to be here.

  I walked down the aisle with my white wedding dress cascading on the floor.

My hands were hooked with my dad's.
Nick was waiting for us with a genuine smile on his face.

He looked extremely hot in a suit.

It has been six months after he proposed to me but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

My dad looked at me , giving me a peck on the forehead before handing me over to Nick.

He gave me a toothy grin and I just smiled back.
Father Faye cleared his throat before saying.

"Nick I would say this wedding vow and you repeat after me"he said to Nick and Nick just nodded still having his eyes on me.

"Miss Madison Preston Ryan,I vow to you that I would love you and care for you,I would protect you with everything I have left in me,I will stay by your side through thick and thin, through happy and sad and through life and death, nothing shall never be able to change that"he said after father Faye.

A tear slipped down my eyes at his affectionate words.
I took in a deep breathe and repeated what father Faye said.

We exchanged our rings before father Faye said"if anyone is against this marriage you can speak up"

Everywhere was dead silent before father Faye once said again"very well,Mr Nick Grayson ,you may kiss your bride" father Faye couldn't finish the sentence before Nick cupped my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss.

Everywhere broke into  loud cheers and claps from everyone.

My mom had pride in her eyes,she smiled at me as she cleaned her tears.

I looked at everyone,the people who changed my life.

David was the one yelling like a madman at the front of the seats in the church.

David turned into my brother for these past few months,he was always there for me,he listened even when I didn't even sit and listen to him.

Caleb had a huge grin plastered on his face as he clapped.
Lexie had a slight bump on her stomach.

Lexie and Caleb got married two months ago and they went right down on it.

David and Andrea we're engaged but weren't married yet,they both said that they weren't ready for marriage which I wouldn't disagree on.

These three boys changed my life and I would forever be greatful.

"I can't believe this"I muttered and Nick just smiled.
"If this is a damn dream I would never ever wanna wake up"I said.

He cupped my face in his hands as he pecked my cheeks"this isn't a dream Madi,I love you"he said before hugging me.

"I love you too"I said feeling giddy in the inside,we were one and there was nothing that could change that...................ever.

******
"Mwomi I wanna go bwi ice cweam"my 2 year old daughter hugged my leg as I watched the plates we had after dinner.

"Bella ice cream isn't good for you baby"I said lifting her up to my waist.

I dropped her on a chair before finishing the task at hand.

"Dada!!!!!"she squealed behind me.
I looked at them and smiled as Nick lifted Bella on his shoulders.

"Don't worry bell I'm gonna buy you ice cream,your mom is an old grumpy lady "he said with a smirk.

I smacked his hand an he just laughed"mwomi is a grumpy lady?!"she exclaimed.

"Yes,she's so grumpy in bed too"Nick said and I gasped"Nick!"

Bella's eyebrows creased in confusion"how is mwomi grumpy in bed?"she asked.

"You see.........."

"Honey go play with your dolls I wanna talk with Dada over here"I said and she grinned before jumping away.

"God Nick are you crazy?!"I laughed and he picked me up making me squeal and putting me on the counter.

He stood in between my thighs placing his hand on my thighs.
"I was thinking if we should make another baby"he suggested and I laughed.

"That's not gonna happen sweetie"I said playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"Let's have sex"I muttered  and he smiled.
"I thought you'll never ask"he said before capturing my lips in a deep kiss.

"Eww!!!"we heard Bella squeal and we laughed at her scrunched face.

I love my damn family.

That's it people
It's the official end of this amazing book.
I'm very proud of my work😁
I became more proud when I saw that my book was the seventh book when I searched for it,it just makes me feel good😊
Thanks alot guys.

--SunnyFavour