chapter 4

I was done with my amazing pancakes and went upstairs to my room to pick my phone.

I got back downstairs as I saw the guys joking about something but I didn't listen.

I took my headphones and wore it and started listening to music while scrolling through my social media.

Someone took off my headphones"hey!!"I looked at the person and it was David.

"Do you know what we've been talking about?"he asked"no why?"I asked"well someone's throwing a party at their house and they invited us and we want you to came with us"Caleb said.

"No way I'm staying home I ain't going nowhere"I said crossing my hand around my chest.

"Why?"Nick asked"cause I don't wanna see anyone I don't wanna even go to school no I mean I don't wanna go to Royal Smith that school is hell for me and now you want me to go to a party that's filled with my bullies,they might drug my drink and do awful things to me especially Rooney he's not trusted and........."I was cut off by David.

"Do you really talk this much?"he asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Madi we will be there for you okay?"Caleb said.
"I don't need you to be there for me cause I'm not going"I said.

"Madi I think it's time for you to stand up for yourself ,I know this sounds rude for a girl who has been bullied for a long time but girl you are strong but you make yourself look weak don't let what Lexie did get to you and those other girls that trouble you,I knew it they fought with you ,you would win so stop giving them reasons why they should bully you instead they need to know why they shouldn't play with you"I was stunned and speechless from what Nick said.

From all of them Nick was smart and calm.
He gave me a smile "I guess we are going to the party anyway it's on Saturday I'll introduce you to my older sister"Nick said with a big smile and I just gave him weak smile.

After they all made me watch  a movie with them they finally left at night.

They all gave me their number because they were my friends now.

It's funny that I never had any before but suddenly had three hot guys for a friend.

*****
I groaned when my alarm yelled through the silence and my sleep.
I never liked it when it was morning because I have to go to school.

    I decided to wear a reaped jean and a tank top with a hoodie.
I went downstairs and almost fell in fright.

Caleb was seating on my couch"okay how did you get here or even open the door?"I asked.

"Well it's simple,since em and your chef talked I collected his number so that he would let me in if your security postman won't let me"he said with a shrug.

"Okay then let's go to school"I said walking to the door"won't you eat?"Caleb asked"I don't eat in the morning'' I said with a shrug.

"No wonder you get bullied in the morning cause you are too weak to even fight in the morning"Caleb said.

"Come on go eat"Caleb said dragging me"no"I said trying to get out of his grip but it was too strong.

Mr cooper made breakfast and they both forced me to eat.
I finally finished my breakfast and Caleb drove us to school.

After we came out Caleb casually swung his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way but I don't think the girls get that.

He followed me to my locker"where are those idiots?"I asked opening my locker.

"Well we are used to being late but I knew that you would came to school early that's why I came"he said with a shrug.

    Lara,Maya ,Jenner and Lexie came and stood in front of us.
"Hey Caleb what are you doing with her?"Jenner said looking at me in disgust.

"I don't think it's even your business to know"he said calmly but that just killed Jenner on the spot.

   "You don't know her that's why you are talking to her"Lara said"ohh I do know her very well
.......infact I don't need to explain shit to plain girls"he almost yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Come on let's go Madi"he said dragging me along,I bit my lip to not burst into laughter at the way their faces were horrified.

    A guy rejected them and called them  plain.
I looked back to see their plain asses ,I bursted into laughter when we got far from them"okay that was rude"I said and Caleb just shrugged with a smirk.

****
I was walking down the hall during lunch time when Lara held my hand behind my back and slammed my head on a locker,well that's new.

"What do you want now?"I asked"I want you to stay away from Caleb,Nick or David"she said with a threatening voice"ohh I'm so scared"I said sarcastically and she just slammed my head harder.

"Listen here little bitch stay away from them"she said almost yelling"or what?"I asked"or you are gonna regret"she said.

"Nah I don't think I'm gonna regret anything and by the way you do know that Caleb won't be happy seeing this"I said with a smirk.

I knew that Lara liked Caleb the moment she saw him.
Her grip loosened and u turned around to them"Lara I'm not scared of you and your little crew anymore so just give up and fuck off"I said walking away.

"You don't know me Madi I might have let Rooney beat you up but you haven't gotten a taste from me yet"she said as I walked away.

I got to the bathroom feeling dizzy because of the huge force Lara had used when  slamming my head against the locker multiple times.

  I walked out of the bathroom when David surprised me with a hug.
"David why the hug?"I asked"I heard what Lara did to you I'll make sure she pays"he said with venom dripping from every word he said.

"Why are you so angry?"I asked"I'm not angry I'm furious, don't you know that what she did can cause damage to your hearing or your brain"he said.

"Ohh such a big smartass"I said weakly and he laughed still hugging me.

I didn't even know that we were in the middle of the school.
My head started to sway again but this time harder.

"Dav......."I couldn't say anything when I felt my body go down due to gravitation.
"Madi, Madi , Madi"I could bhear three different voices but they sounded really really distant.

My vision became blurry before I let my eyes close into being unconscious.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed.
This chapter was amazing and I might update again today or might as well change my mind to tommorow.