chapter 14

I was not angry I was furious but I just let it slide.
Rooney chose a new weakling who they would bully from now on.

Funny right?!
The girls are still pestering me and all I needed to do was confront the boys.

I was so angry that I didn't really know what I was doing.
I stomped into the boys bathroom,weird right?

When I walked in some boys just whistled while some just ,you know?put their business in their pants.

I teared my gaze from them looking around but didn't see any of them.
I turned around to leave when someone held my wrist.

"Can't believe we meet again"the guy from earlier today,what was his name again?oh yeah..... Chris.

I rolled my eyes"I would have had something reasonable to say but I don't think I would like to stay in here any longer"I said glancing at those perverts who were checking me out.

I was about to leave but his grip tightened.
He led me out of the bathroom and walked to the back of the school.

I tries to wiggle out of his grip but I knew it was of no use.
Once we got there he slammed me against a wall and trapped me with both of his hands.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands around my chest.
His eyes flickered to my boobs and his eyes darkened.

"Can you just stop being a pervert"I yelled and he just smirked"no can do baby doll"he said leaning in.

His lips were soft the moment they attacked my neck.
I didn't make any effort of pushing him away.

Something about him just made me want more.
He sucked at my sensitive spot which made me shudder.

His lips finally crashed down to my lips.
His teeth bit my lower lip making me gasp and he took that as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue explored my mouth as we both fought for dominance.
My hands got into his jet black hair.

He groaned and pressed his body against mine making me moan.

We pulled away from each other panting for air.
"This means that we are friends right?"he asked.

"No"I said with a smirk and walked away from him.
I don't date perverts, although the kiss was amazing I'm sure he's just looking for sex.
I could tell.

Once I got into the school I kept looking for the guy's.
I saw Nick leaning on a wall with a girl who was obviously throwing herself at him.

He looked disgusted and David looked like he was going to burst into laughter anytime soon.

I didn't see Caleb which I was kinda grateful for.
The sight of that slut throwing herself on Nick made me feel something but as quickly as it came as quickly I brushed it off.

I walked over to them and the girl just snorted,Nick said something to the girl but I didn't hear anything.

The girl looked sad at what he said and glared at me almost immediately and stomped off.

"What did you say to her?"I asked with curiosity and Nick just shrugged with a smirk.

I didn't push it,I would bring that up later but I had to talk about Caleb.

"Why is Caleb hanging around with those excuse of a slut crew or whatever that call themselves"I said.

"Calm down Madi he's gonna come around don't get affected by what he did,he's actually a little of a drama queen"David said and it made me giggle.

"You do know how to make me laugh"I said with a grin.
David smiled looking at Nick who was glaring at someone behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows but turned around to see Caleb.

His eyes held guilt but quickly left his eyes.
I knew the guys were telling him something behind me but I didn't care I was still looking at him.

He sighed in defeat before saying"I'm sorry"he muttered for only me to hear"excuse me I didn't hear you"I said with a smile.

"I said I'm sorry okay?I was just so angry that you had to be with........."his eyes widened in realization of what he was about to say.

I looked behind me and the guys still had widened eyes.
"What's going on?"I asked and they just looked at Caleb.

"Dude if you can't keep you mouth shut I can help you to shut it up"Nick said glaring at Caleb.

Caleb just huffed"like I care"he said crossing his hands in his chest making his muscles flex.

"Well too bad cause you weren't chosen"Nick said giving me an intense stare.

What is it with this boys?

"I'm kinda lost here David can you explain?"I asked him and he just held his hands up in surrender.

"Well if you guys wanna pull out an unnecessary stunt you can but it's after I leave"I said rolling my eyes before leaving.

David ran to me and rested his hands on my shoulder.
At the corner of my eyes I saw Chris leaning on a wall smirking.

It looks like he saw everything.
"They are both fighting over a girl"David said casually but it caught my attention.

"Who is she?she's so lucky"I said and David just chuckled"yeah and she's very pretty,I think she'll choose Nick"he said with a shrug.

"Why?"I asked with furrowed eyebrows"cause of the way she looks at him"he said.

Something in me made me feel disappointed,I felt like my heart sank down my stomach.

Here I was having a crush on both hot guys but they just see me as a friend.

I sighed in disappointment"what's wrong baby girl, disappointed?"David asked.

Did he just read my mind?I thought.
"I can't read your mind but your frown says it all"he said with a smile.
"Angel is so lucky"I said and he just smirked"I know right?"he said and we both laughed.

Hey!!!!!🙂
I feel good seeing people read my work and if you would like to read other of my works you can go to my profile.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and always vote and comment.
See you in the next chapter.
Love ya 😎😉