Reader x Alivebur kind of

HUGE FUCKING SPOILER FOR THE DSMP EVENTS WARNING I AM NOT JOKING.

alivebur strikes again

this has a whole ass plot and I don't like it, it starts to focus less on alivebur

um I'm sorry for what you're about to read.

I just realized most of my grammar sucks if I'm not using my laptop so please forgive me English isn't my first language

I have no experience writing angst so y'all just have to deal with it

for reference you basically dissapeared off the face of the dream SMP after Wilbur blew up l'manberg, Ghostbur would visit you occasionally to offer blue dye.

we're just gonna pretend you're shorter than tommy. okay? okay.

do y'all want a part two to the kitsune thing

-
You couldn't believe it.

But it had happened. You don't know how, when, or why it had happened. But the universe hated you, that was something you were certain of.

A tall man wearing a beanie and a large trench coat stood in front of you. His brown hair had a streak of platinum white in it, presumably to indicate time passing. You gripped your axe tighter.

This can't be happening.

--

You had been chopping down trees when a notification popped up in the chatlog. You pulled it up before your soul died a bit inside your chest.

WilburSoot was slain by Dream.

You could barely believe your eyes.

The sun started rising, you starting in a sprint towards L'manberg, axe still in hand.

And here you were.

The sun had come up. Wilbur Soot, along with Tubbo, who had grown ram horns, a large half enderman hybrid, and Tommy, who was holding the leash of a blue sheep named "Friend".

He had come to an abrupt stop in front of you, staring at your stunned expression. His face wore a look of recognition and surprise.

Now you were standing face to face. The first thing that broke the silence was him speaking to you.

"Y/n! My sweet! How've you-"

He was cut off by a sharp punch to the gut by your freehand. You dropped the axe on the wooden path next to you, preparing to hit again.

"YOU ASSHOLE." Tears we're building in your eyes. "YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR ALMOST A DECADE AND STROLL UP TO ME WITH A FUCKING HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Still feisty as ever huh?" He laughed breathing, before grabbing your wrists, stopping you from landing another punch. He pressed a chaste kiss to the back of your right hand. You glared at him, ripping your hands out of his grip. The others stood behind him in confusion.

Silent trickles of tears ran down your face. You picked up your axe, standing in front of him briefly before tackling him to the ground, blade aimed at his neck.

Your knees sat either side of his torso, his beanie askew. Grunts of difficulty arose from his throat, clearly struggling to keep your diamond axe away from his neck.

"YOU FUCKER. YOU STUPID FUCKER." You shouted a colorful array of insults and curses at him, the man's already weary face falling every phrase. Your tears fell onto his shirt, creating small wet spots on his yellow bloodstained sweater.

The sweater you had given him so long ago.

The entity laughed.

The enderman quickly snapped out of his trance, rushing over to yank the axe out of your grip. With some difficulty (and with Tubbo) he took it from your grip. You opted to pull out your shovel out of your inventory, preparing to smash his skull in before Tommy restrained you, hugging your torso and dragging you away from the once again living man. You wriggled in his grasp, your arms locked in place by his lanky limbs. Wilbur sat up, patting down his person for signs of life.