9. Snowfall

Detroit Become Human but it's Wilbur and androids revolting against Manberg

TW: SUICIDE, GUNS, GUN FIRE

-

You hid behind a large shipping container on the roof of the HQ of CyberLife. Bullets pounded against the metal, and you desperately tried to stop the thirium coming out of your body.

'Please, RA9, save me.' You begged. If you were caught, which you definitely were, your mind would be searched for memories of the robot revolution, and Wilbur and Tommy and Technoblade. Pogtopia would be discovered, ransacked, and your people would be killed.

You sucked in a cold breath you didn't need, shakily loading your hand pistol. Snow fell onto your hands, slowly melting.

You could the other Android, the one who wasn't deviant, start moving towards you. You shot at him, the loud noises making you wince.

He dodged the bullets from both you and the SWAT team, pushing you against the shipping container behind you. He grabbed your wrist in attempt to invade your head and memories, and all you could think was that you couldn't ever be free.

Pogtopia.

Pogtopia, Pogtopia couldn't be compromised.

'Please, I don't want to die. Please, I just wanted to be liberated. I just wanted to be equal.' With the last bullet, you brought the pistol up to your chin, and shot.

The man let you go immediately, looking shocked. You could see your blue blood seeping into the snow on the ground, staining everything.

-

Ansgt

also connor is Quackity

Fundy is Hank

byee I'm tired

this is so bad hhhhh

-pigeon.