this is kind of a chapter

I had the weirdest dream about the smp so this is my best way of turning it into a chapter

-

It wasn't easy to be immortal.

Especially without any other abilities than to live forever. It didn't mean you didn't have to feel pain. It didn't mean you couldn't struggle. It didn't mean you couldn't love and lose.

It did, however, mean you could suffer from fatal injuries and still survive.

And now you were being attacked by a maniac who was pushing the already thin boundaries of life and death. A maniac who got put together piece by piece from his death, and brought back by another crazy man, who then proceeded to order your assassination. 

Being pressed into the ground with an ax against the cold stone brick ground, while Dream and his godly counterpart watched amusedly, laughing to each other once in a blue moon as the blade cut into your skin and through your ribcage. As your body stuck itself back together over and over, you were butchered into pieces again and again.

If the nether was put into one blade, this would be it. 

No mortal would ever be able to fathom how much the pain seared across your skin, leaving permanent marks of burn from the fire aspect, cauterizing your wounds almost immediately. Singed skin and flakes of ash littered the ground where your torso was severed repeatedly. What you wouldn't give to have even a second of rest. 

It feels as if the pain has been lifted temporarily, only for Wilbur to pick up your severed body parts and tear into them with his teeth. You blink. Your nerves are fried to a point that you can't even pick up the faintest of pains other than the burning stabbing sensation at your navel.

He chews it up and spits it out, pulling out a string of stretchy and bleeding skin, forcing eye contact with you by forcefully grabbing your chin and pulling your face towards his, stopping three inches away from your nose. You stare blankly as he forces his free hand and fingers down your throat, along with your strip of skin. You almost immediately gag, retching into his fingers. Wilbur chuckles sadistically. He pulls his fingers out with the skin, dropping it.

"I can't die Wilbur."

"We know that."

-

my dreams are stupid I know. my dream actually went a little different, but this was pretty close.

-august