Eret x Reader

HEY HEY LOOK I GOT SOME TWS FOR YOU

TW/CW: drugs, alcohol, smoking, mentions of sex? I don't write smut, there's none of that

hey I edited this and republished this because I was extremely sleep deprived and did not fell that it was abrupt so just lemme...fix it

-

You watched as some stranger snorted another line of white powder off the desk. The noise was overwhelming, and it smelled of drunks and sex. In fact, the reason you were watching another rando breath in cocaine was because you could very clearly tell someone was having a heavy make out session behind you, and you really weren't interested in interrupting.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder, offering you a plastic bag of white. You refused, the last thing you wanted was to feel fake euphoria, adding onto the fact you were the designated driver.

You coughed, the powder flying everywhere from someone faceplanting into a large bag. You spat out and huffed everything out of your system. The party was getting to you.

You headed outside to the porch, avoiding some people loudly moaning and grunting, and several drunks singing loudly and off-key.

You sit on the steps, waving air around your face away from you. Someone walked by on the sidewalk, glancing at the house blasting music, full of talk. Their dog paid no attention to the building, yanking on the rope attached to a harness on the dog's body.

Someone else opened the front door, walking next to where you sat. You didn't move your head from where it sat on your hands.

"This seat taken?" They asked. There was a smile in their voice, and it had an accent.

"No. You're welcome to join me." You say, digging your hand into your coat pocket. You yanked out a pack of cigarettes, ones you had bought from H.E.B. while your friends bought copious amounts of rouge solo party cups. Many things litter the brick porch, ranging from your phone to gum. You hold it up to him, and she shrugs, sitting down next to you.

You pull a stick out, shoving it in between your teeth before you dig again for a lighter.
They hand you a lighter, picking it up off the ground, smirking.

You take it, lighting the butt of the cigarette that isn't in your mouth. You inhale deeply, exhaling as smoke comes out your mouth. You lean back on your arms, propping up your body by your palms.

"You sure you don't want any?" You side glance at the person. She shakes her head. You shut your eyes.

"I'm good. You know cigarettes kill hundreds of thousands a year, right?" He stares at your smoke. You chuckle.

"Not these types of cigarettes. It's the kind they use in movies, they're fake. What I'm smoking is flowers and plants." You open one of your eyes, making eye contact.

"Cool. I don't know why I said that, I just kinda learned ways to avoid smoking." They look away, breaking the gaze.

"I had a problem with smoking when I was a teen. I quit, with some help. I kinda just like the idea of sticking something in my mouth and lighting it." You grunt as you slowly lay down. She follows in your actions.

The two of you talk into the night. You talk about everything under the sun from the government to past partners. During which, you shove everything but your lighter, pack, and phone into your jacket pockets once again. An hour passes. Then another. Then another. Until it's 2 am in the night, and you're done with your pack, and now the two of you are laying in comfortable silence as you play with your lighter, and he's braiding the tassel made of expensive suede that's on your silver jacket zipper.

Your phone sings, the ringtone you had set of "I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend" by girl in red ringing loudly. You lazily reach out to tap the answer button, and someone slurs out on the other line a quick greeting.

"Heyy, I wanna go hooome. There's some duddee harrassssing me, and I think he's hooorrrny. Hannahhh and Baaddd also wanna diiipp."

(Hey, I wanna go home. There's some dude harrassssing me, and I think he's horny. Hannah and Bad also wanna dip.)

You hang up, sighing. You turn to look at Eret, who you learned the online alias of, who is still playing with your jacket.

"I gotta drag my friends home. You mind?" She looks up, meeting your eyes.

"Go ahead." You get up, stretching before reaching for the doorknob.

"Wait." They say, getting up on their elbows.

"Yeah?" You ask, turning around. You watch as he quickly grabs his phone and aggressively types.

"Can I have your number?" They ask, holding out his phone.

"Oh, sure." You're stunned by their upfront- ness. You grab their outstretched phone, fingers brushing. You type your name, and phone number into the empty contact slot, saving it, handing her phone back.

"See you." You grin at him, entering the house. He looks at his screen, turning a faint shade of pink when he reads the contact name.

pretty stranger <3

-
lol that's it I'm tired goodbye

sorry if they don't seem like themself

-pigeon